C.speed Event, : Win 20 Bogs ! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

C.speed Event, : Win 20 Bogs !

Started by our4n0s, July 13, 2009, 01:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 15, 2009, 12:13:44 AM
(http://img166.imageshack.us/i/cast.jpg/)

full screen with buf bar later, let ppl try to reach it (and i have only normal, not empowered tattoes for cast lvl 4)
Nice ! gg ! just tell me all your setup on pm, no apella set right? screen is from HB?
shit dude u sacrifice int not men ?
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 15, 2009, 12:13:44 AM
(http://img166.imageshack.us/i/cast.jpg/)

full screen with buf bar later, let ppl try to reach it (and i have only normal, not empowered tattoes for cast lvl 4)
o_0
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

ofc.... oly fight starts... you relog, keep oly buff, go fast make ur setup... and u reach even better c speed, gg wildpussy i m gona give u 2 bogs  ! and beat his  c speed asap !
funny shite anyway, i was like wtf a few mins
obviously noone ll reach flamingawe since ES hero s needed, therefore bogs ill go to a  char he creates on NM
retired

flamingAwe

Quote from: our4n0s on July 15, 2009, 12:44:37 AM
ofc.... oly fight starts... you relog, keep oly buff, go fast make ur setup... and u reach even better c speed, gg wildpussy i m gona give u 2 bogs  ! and beat his  c speed asap !
funny shite anyway, i was like wtf a few mins
obviously noone ll reach flamingawe since ES hero s needed, therefore bogs ill go to a  char he creates on NM

yep, right, secret ingridient was Oly buff xD
dyes setup is not that i use on oly, so i had to relog after oly, use WC summon to HS, lucky i got lvl 4 malaria
changed dyes to +5 wit
the rest is usual

you can get higher cast: use empowerd tattoes and have more than +10 cast passiv

Here's full screen

Neozinhu

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 13, 2009, 10:41:10 AM
guess i'm not the best ES on server anymore as Buruko once told me when he left, but hey, it will still take time to find a better ES/SPS than me.  ;D

MEEEE....noob :D

when i see u online we'll pvp  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

our4n0s

retired

freezoid1

Quote from: our4n0s on July 14, 2009, 08:10:00 PM
of course i will, and i ll give you a proof right now, i will give the 20 bogs no matter what to the the one that posted the best c speed, even if it is less than mine, from now on till thursday.
Quote from: our4n0s on July 14, 2009, 10:59:25 PM
keep posting ur c speed, kazi doesn't count he doesn't need bogs and hence i wont give him, it ll go to someone else !
"kazi! u doesnt count!! gtfo from here!"
buahaha i loughed a lot...  reminds me kindergarten  ;D

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on July 15, 2009, 12:31:17 PM
I wish to observe
now that mana burn is nerfed (as i heard), just let me tweak a bit my char,  practice a bit 'coz i'm rusty and i throw the glove to you too.

Furesy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 15, 2009, 01:32:19 PM
now that mana burn is nerfed (as i heard), just let me tweak a bit my char,  practice a bit 'coz i'm rusty and i throw the glove to you too.
Ahahaha, I wish you good luck.

WindPhoenix

Diabolical

Quote from: Furesy on July 15, 2009, 02:03:22 PM
Ahahaha, I wish you good luck.

sps / ee or sps / es can easily kill es/ee outside oly lol xD ( actually sps /ee can do it inside oly too ), altheo plays on mana and outside oly u got plenty of that
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 15, 2009, 01:32:19 PM
i accept it  ;)
retired