C.speed Event, : Win 20 Bogs !

Started by our4n0s, July 13, 2009, 01:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

retired

Weezer

Quote from: our4n0s on September 20, 2011, 09:19:07 PM
Anyone beat that yet ah ?

Max Casting Speed atm is 1999 so none can reach that anymore.

Without this limitation people could reach even more cause now we have Enlightment FS + Certifications + GCM (makes able to make skills +30, so Fast Spell Casting + 30 is possible).

SauroN

In HB Arcas had almost 5k on sps/es. Here it is http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,219864.0.html.
I think he was with DNet.

Neozinhu

Teh "cap" @ casting spd just made PS / WK combos >>>> ES ones, since the m.atk dif will pwn elfz till the end (especially vs PS/SH )
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

WaZaAaAaA

but es is still better in party, because you have pony buff
off

Neozinhu

Quote from: WaZaAaAaA on September 21, 2011, 09:50:14 PM
but es is still better in party, because you have pony buff
"weee, we're in pt bcuz people need 1 button each 4 min...cuz we're useless to the rest compared with other nuker/summoners" ...
Neozinhu

WaZaAaAaA

just because dont have some insane casting speed and servitor barrier on all the time like in hb times , that don't mean that the char is useless.
off

Neozinhu

Quote from: WaZaAaAaA on September 25, 2011, 03:28:23 AM
just because dont have some insane casting speed and servitor barrier on all the time like in hb times , that don't mean that the char is useless.
i'm not saying that the char is useless, but the elf "good thing" is the casting speed, cap it to an amount that any summoner can get is make the char common, w/o any advantage in stats compared with other summoners (except pony, but the buff isnt the point here)...

PS will have 2/3x m.atk... and WK might get 1,5/2x m.atk moar than ES with teh same stuff, with the same casting, thats my point
Neozinhu

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 25, 2011, 05:57:15 AM
i'm not saying that the char is useless, but the elf "good thing" is the casting speed, cap it to an amount that any summoner can get is make the char common, w/o any advantage in stats compared with other summoners (except pony, but the buff isnt the point here)...

PS will have 2/3x m.atk... and WK might get 1,5/2x m.atk moar than ES with teh same stuff, with the same casting, thats my point

so... wassup?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history