"Leave that server" shit - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

"Leave that server" shit

Started by TheLox, July 06, 2009, 04:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaot

Quote from: TheLox on July 08, 2009, 09:24:20 PM
I told you I got right for edit, but what for will I edit each post, just that you have counted same and not lose some? No thanks.

u Can give warning like GM from Dragon did... thats the easier way, dont u think?

Furesy

TheLox

Quote from: Khaot on July 08, 2009, 10:54:04 PM
u Can give warning like GM from Dragon did... thats the easier way, dont u think?

Rotfl, do you know that it's forbidden to adv other servers? >.> And there been 1k topics which were removed, so I am not going to warn any1, cause it's like you talk to a wall or trying to teach mentally retarded person that 1+1 is 2 but not 11.

vasu

Quote from: Khaot on July 08, 2009, 10:54:04 PM
Do you really believe, that people advertising other servers would care about a warning?

WindPhoenix

funny topic.

Before i say "server is shit" myself, i must admit that "reality" is just a reflection in our perception. The fact that the server is not for me what it was 3 years ago in late c3 when i started playing, does not only mean that the community and the game changed, but also I and YOU, the one reading this, changed.

Ofc many of us quit or become very inactive because for example, i was 19 when i started playing here l2, and now i am 22, and now job, career, studies and chicks interest me more than l2. That goes for most of the old players. that is natural. A server won't die because of that. It will die if new players to replace retired ones won't come ;)

No new players = dying server. hf.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 14, 2009, 11:11:48 AM
funny topic.

Before i say "server is shit" myself, i must admit that "reality" is just a reflection in our perception. The fact that the server is not for me what it was 3 years ago in late c3 when i started playing, does not only mean that the community and the game changed, but also I and YOU, the one reading this, changed.

Ofc many of us quit or become very inactive because for example, i was 19 when i started playing here l2, and now i am 22, and now job, career, studies and chicks interest me more than l2. That goes for most of the old players. that is natural. A server won't die because of that. It will die if new players to replace retired ones won't come ;)

No new players = dying server. hf.
ye i admint , but i think this server is already dead :P

stanko

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 06, 2009, 06:28:26 PM
Hey guys i know a server called Real Life, u can do absolutely what the hell you want!!! u can play only 1 char and have to work hard for get something.....
when u begin u'll have a newbie helper aka parents, they will help you untill liv 20-25 then you have to buy your own CH!!!
about 25-30 you have to marry and have an eternal party with your wife/husband, share your own WH and grow up togheter (i suggest to marry with a prophet).
u'll need a clan for work and have your montly salary but be careful your clanmate will try to freak you!!! don't forget to buy a strider, or your wife will leave you cuz she want to go in disco the saturday night!! etc etc....(i'm bored xD)

rate 1x, full corruption, no stack subs, no heroes, unplayble, no potz, buffs are really expensive, full hackers, cheaters, exploiters, noone will care you!!! ENJOY US NOW!!!!

sry for the advertising.....don't delete this topic pliz ;D ;D
U forgot to mention that ppl will have also to help new ppl on server aka their children :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

WindPhoenix

Quote from: stanko on July 15, 2009, 11:42:37 PM
U forgot to mention that ppl will have also to help new ppl on server aka their children :D
lolx
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history