Olympiad blessing ( Fix). - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Olympiad blessing ( Fix).

Started by SysTemHacK, July 15, 2009, 10:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: SysTemHacK on July 15, 2009, 06:52:43 PM
actualy I remember that you said it with ur own tounge here that u had 100% chance with mana burn agumentation and we don't need to talk about that coz we already saw it with our own eyes too so I won't talk about that any more .
bishops are so far away from being OP in Oly specially vs other mages coz simply the combos that have m.def buff in Oly would be bp/pal bp/da and bp/pp and we don't see this combos dominating at all , now matches are longer till the end of it so what  longer fights means more fun .. I still can't get what used to please u in 15 secs matches .. ::)

'i made a few pvp...and think BP kinda OP', not at oly, at pvps, without mana burn, they are OP imo
retired

SysTemHacK

Quote from: our4n0s on July 15, 2009, 07:29:01 PM
'i made a few pvp...and think BP kinda OP', not at oly, at pvps, without mana burn, they are OP imo

how come OP on pvps full buffed and u can nuke him with 3x of  his heal can recover .... what is the idea to heal with 1.7k and u got hitted with 4/5 k as amagic critical nuke or critical arrow on the back or acritical stap from adaggerist or 1 hit from ty/des or 2 hits from ty/pal xD  , u make me feel like it was the only way to kill abp is to burn his mana .... which is not true coz bishops used to get head shots from almost all classes  and the only decent bishop that is hard to kill is bp/tanker  coz he is atanker not abishop .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: SysTemHacK on July 15, 2009, 07:35:10 PM
how come OP on pvps full buffed and u can nuke him with 3x of  his heal can recover .... what is the idea to heal with 1.7k and u got hitted with 4/5 k as amagic critical nuke or critical arrow on the back or acritical stap from adaggerist or 1 hit from ty/des or 2 hits from ty/pal xD  , u make me feel like it was the only way to kill abp is to burn his mana .... which is not true coz bishops used to get head shots from almost all classes  and the only decent bishop that is hard to kill is bp/tanker  coz he is atanker not abishop .
i got a bp tk, archer wouldn't crit it more than 800 at IL, i bet its lower with propers buff now, i would say like 400 max.
and, definitely, any resist buffed BP wont get crited for more than 900 by any mage.
They don't need mcrit buffs, leaves place, btb and bts are in one buff.
So yeah, i think they re kinda OP, and if you get mcrited for 5k, it only means you ubber fail at buffing yourself
retired

our4n0s

tbh, remove emp/ olybuff acu from oly :>, then i can win sps ee
retired

flamingAwe

Quote from: our4n0s on July 15, 2009, 08:00:42 PM
tbh, remove emp/ olybuff acu from oly :>, then i can win sps ee

better give mage bane to ES xD

our4n0s

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 15, 2009, 11:40:28 PM
better give mage bane to ES xD
damn do u know how many times i just wished they had done it ?  ;D
retired

SysTemHacK

Quote from: our4n0s on July 15, 2009, 07:47:19 PM
i got a bp tk, archer wouldn't crit it more than 800 at IL, i bet its lower with propers buff now, i would say like 400 max.
and, definitely, any resist buffed BP wont get crited for more than 900 by any mage.
They don't need mcrit buffs, leaves place, btb and bts are in one buff.
So yeah, i think they re kinda OP, and if you get mcrited for 5k, it only means you ubber fail at buffing yourself
First of all I have to admit that I never saw amount of stupidity as much as u got , really made me crack of laughing xDD , first u say that BISHOPS are OP and then you say that ppl hits ur bishop / TEMPLE KNIGHT like Elpies , then who the freak is stronge the bishop or the tanker sub to mage with full function of vengeance and deflect arrow and 25% effect of UD + shield of faith and don't bitch acting like smart ass and say we are on stack subs server and there is no clean bishop  bla bla  coz when I talked about bishop I ment bp/mage class or bp/wc and thats the examples we all touch in playing , rarely we see bp/tanker and it's not agod lol .
and here we get to the part that made me really ROFL , archers that used to hit u with MAX 800 ! and mages that crits u with 900 on FULL BUFFS  ! and even that  in IL times !! but for now 400 ! xDD  what u just said purely means  that u know nothing about PVPs out side oly and I won't bother myself arguing with you coz it would be like pushing pigs to air with hope that they may fly .
and about me part , ask any decent archer if he got slots for resists on full buffs and maybe you should ask about the m.critical and how much x normal damage it is now on server any way who said I got hitted with that damage :D , I ment by my speach anormal bishop without  tanker sub .

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on July 16, 2009, 10:39:39 PM
First of all I have to admit that I never saw amount of stupidity as much as u got , really made me crack of laughing xDD , first u say that BISHOPS are OP and then you say that ppl hits ur bishop / TEMPLE KNIGHT like Elpies , then who the freak is stronge the bishop or the tanker sub to mage with full function of vengeance and deflect arrow and 25% effect of UD + shield of faith and don't bitch acting like smart ass and say we are on stack subs server and there is no clean bishop  bla bla  coz when I talked about bishop I ment bp/mage class or bp/wc and thats the examples we all touch in playing , rarely we see bp/tanker and it's not agod lol .
and here we get to the part that made me really ROFL , archers that used to hit u with MAX 800 ! and mages that crits u with 900 on FULL BUFFS  ! and even that  in IL times !! but for now 400 ! xDD  what u just said purely means  that u know nothing about PVPs out side oly and I won't bother myself arguing with you coz it would be like pushing pigs to air with hope that they may fly .
and about me part , ask any decent archer if he got slots for resists on full buffs and maybe you should ask about the m.critical and how much x normal damage it is now on server any way who said I got hitted with that damage :D , I ment by my speach anormal bishop without  tanker sub .

Don't really see what's so funny, his kind of right. (wouldn't know about Bishop being OP, but the examples he gave are far from wrong)

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Furesy on July 17, 2009, 01:03:42 AM
Don't really see what's so funny, his kind of right. (wouldn't know about Bishop being OP, but the examples he gave are far from wrong)
If u can't see what is funny then u r blind lol , wtf his bp/TK that archers used to him for 800  and mages crit him for 900 and now ppl maybe will make 400 damage him and thats why bp is OP and should be nerfed ....
and u still ask what is funny .. the funny that he can't even separate between the power of tanker sub to mage and the normal subs like bishop/nuker or bishop/buffer and he thinks that bishop in need for nerf !

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on July 16, 2009, 12:07:21 AM
damn do u know how many times i just wished they had done it ?  ;D
<3 Cancel.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on July 17, 2009, 02:20:59 AM
If u can't see what is funny then u r blind lol , wtf his bp/TK that archers used to him for 800  and mages crit him for 900 and now ppl maybe will make 400 damage him and thats why bp is OP and should be nerfed ....
and u still ask what is funny .. the funny that he can't even separate between the power of tanker sub to mage and the normal subs like bishop/nuker or bishop/buffer and he thinks that bishop in need for nerf !
I don't see any extra defense an bishop/tank gets against mages, because it doesn't get any?
And with the new HB buffs, a tank sub is far from badly needed, since I've already tested it on my mage chars, and I can reduce archer damage to a max crit of 800, that is without tank sub or deflect arrow, adding that would decrease it to max 400. Which is exactly what he said, so your point again?

TomekAlmighty

In c4 as a bishop i needed to at least hide behind my party since i died from few shoots, now they can run in the first line and wont die because nobody hits them harder than 500 damage while he can heal himself for 2k each heal. (talking about bishop/tank and bishop/summoner subs)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"