Web Analytics
Please fix Aggression, Hate Aura and Provoke. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Please fix Aggression, Hate Aura and Provoke.

Started by thehunted, July 17, 2009, 03:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehunted

Quote from: rezz on July 19, 2009, 03:37:30 PM
I just pointed out that Critias is a hypocrite, back then in Interlude he complained about aggression skills working 100 %, while as soon as he changed class hes making plenty of pointless topics trying to get those skills boosted above reasonable level.

Reasonable, uhuh..
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Sephiroth

thehunted

Just keep bumpin my topic for me.. Thanks.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

tzuc

provoke is not a "aggro" skill, go test it on mobs that have aggro on someone else .. and you spam provoke, see if anything happens.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

iNs

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Chicks

Quote from: wildpussy on July 18, 2009, 11:30:12 AM
for your damn info, he/wl (or sr/wl) were the best aggro makers in IL

and drake wont ever fix this for the reason ... HE CAN'T, ragezone.com / postpacific.com go download server files and fix it plz

as I said it like what... 5000 times? if this server would have real coder's working for it it would be the best place EVER. But of course, drake is stupid.

s for provoke, I dont quite know its usage... but agression seemd to work on players in evrysiege I went... btw if agression wouldnt work, vengeance would never work neither since it needs to aggro someone to get activated... but wait... I always get vengeance... how come ?

problem is not vs players, problem is only vs mobs and RB. its just IMPOSSIBLE for any tank, to keep the heat/take back the RB. thsi needs to be fixed ASAP. In the worst case, theres already a in pvp status for enhanced damage vs players during pvp ( SA wep A and higher). Just do the oposite with agression... boost power * 2 or * 3 and decrease /2 or /3 for pvp.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE