Web Analytics
Recipes S spoil

News:

Main Menu

Recipes S spoil

Started by WindPhoenix, July 20, 2009, 11:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Is it implemented? I mean, draco set or IC set parts recipes in MOS for example, like it was in Interlude.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kuko

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 20, 2009, 11:35:20 AM
Is it implemented? I mean, draco set or IC set parts recipes in MOS for example, like it was in Interlude.
last time I've try(1 week ago in MOS)
NO!!!

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kuko on July 20, 2009, 11:41:00 AM
last time I've try(1 week ago in MOS)
NO!!!
bump for implemening

kuko

I really dunno  how we(players)can be so...dunno what is the real word.
There were few post like : "w8 a little bit(1 year) for STABLE HB,there are 100+ full of bugs HB servers just w8 and u will see"
yeah we saw we got 1 too
What heappened with futures like drop calculator/New site with online activity,7s period,castle etc/S spoil rec's
bump for that too
yeah If I don't like it I can aways leave,but I do.This is 1 of the best community ever,but why u don't work to do it the best?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kuko on July 20, 2009, 12:01:26 PM
I really dunno  how we(players)can be so...dunno what is the real word.
There were few post like : "w8 a little bit(1 year) for STABLE HB,there are 100+ full of bugs HB servers just w8 and u will see"
yeah we saw we got 1 too
What heappened with futures like drop calculator/New site with online activity,7s period,castle etc/S spoil rec's
bump for that too
yeah If I don't like it I can aways leave,but I do.This is 1 of the best community ever,but why u don't work to do it the best?

tzuc

that's why i started playing retail :) ... xp is faster now with the vitality system + spots + i get  top gear at up until s-grade + newbie buffs until lvl 60 + botting + herbs
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Khaot

Quote from: tzuc on July 21, 2009, 03:13:35 PM
that's why i started playing retail :) ... xp is faster now with the vitality system + spots + i get  top gear at up until s-grade + newbie buffs until lvl 60 + botting + herbs
server?PM

tzuc

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Kev1

i think if someone just start here , he must change server fast but for all who have xx month/year of playing here is hard to leave it , cause yes , we have "interesting" community with enemies/friends , is the only thing who is cool in NM " the community "
dunno if gm take care or no have time but when u creat server and lot of ppl come to play & donat , the only things to do is to take care of server and community inside !
when i see all dyna set and icarus weapon i can only think with all this real money who get drake , he can easy recruit a professionel who will make this server better & take care of our request and probs IG !

me i think , gm just want have real money from donat and dont want have fun anymore with l2 , i remember old time when drake loggin and make some funny shit IG , now is finish no more drake IG , GM just come to check if all is ok , and ppl still crying for xxxx bugs
the only things who is no die here is again our community

how ppl can u still donat on server without actif GM & with lot of bug , i know for some ppl money is not a probs but i am sure for lot of us , is not that !

WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

Marinella

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 20, 2009, 11:35:20 AM

dunnno how about spoil but 1 mob in HB droped recipe: ic gloves 60%....it was 2-nd mob killed by me...dunno if it was some kind of lag or smth like that, but i put it in my craft book

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

kuko

Quote from: Marinella on July 22, 2009, 11:58:04 AM
dunnno how about spoil but 1 mob in HB droped recipe: ic gloves 60%....it was 2-nd mob killed by me...dunno if it was some kind of lag or smth like that, but i put it in my craft book
witch one?

dusaka

can you share this info about spoil on HB with > us  ??

or post that info on this topic  >>>  http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,164333.0.html

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH