BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

tzuc

khaot, what server you play on ?! mithril dagger +9 :D me lucker .. lvl 35 in less than 16 hours, retail is much faster now

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

kuko

on that lvl sure.
and vitality system is not so good coz of short time

And why u are posting this here?

tzuc

Quote from: kuko on July 23, 2009, 09:36:29 AM
on that lvl sure.
and vitality system is not so good coz of short time

And why u are posting this here?

there's a herb, that drops pretty good that gives you vitality as you gain xp, if you're lucky you can stay on 150% xp almost all the time
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

kuko

Quote from: tzuc on July 23, 2009, 09:40:09 AM
there's a herb, that drops pretty good that gives you vitality as you gain xp, if you're lucky you can stay on 150% xp almost all the time
even that after 2 weeks I got really board trying to lvl up there.
I've play as glad with dual top C + 12.What about if u are with D/normal C.

tzuc

Quote from: kuko on July 23, 2009, 09:41:52 AM
even that after 2 weeks I got really board trying to lvl up there.
I've play as glad with dual top C + 12.What about if u are with D/normal C.

thus the invention of l2walker

Ashlynn

Quote from: Kev1 on July 21, 2009, 11:11:23 PM
i think if someone just start here , he must change server fast but for all who have xx month/year of playing here is hard to leave it , cause yes , we have "interesting" community with enemies/friends , is the only thing who is cool in NM " the community "
dunno if gm take care or no have time but when u creat server and lot of ppl come to play & donat , the only things to do is to take care of server and community inside !
when i see all dyna set and icarus weapon i can only think with all this real money who get drake , he can easy recruit a professionel who will make this server better & take care of our request and probs IG !

me i think , gm just want have real money from donat and dont want have fun anymore with l2 , i remember old time when drake loggin and make some funny shit IG , now is finish no more drake IG , GM just come to check if all is ok , and ppl still crying for xxxx bugs
the only things who is no die here is again our community

how ppl can u still donat on server without actif GM & with lot of bug , i know for some ppl money is not a probs but i am sure for lot of us , is not that !

+1

anyway, you might find some clues on the forum, that Drake is currently trying to run free Aion server, since there is none yet. That would bring him much more money then taking care of DN, whose community is getting smaller day by day. Some ppl wait for free Aion, some left to play Aion on retail, more and more ppl is retired from L2 and lot of them moved to another server.

I think the majority of players are still playing just because of in-game friends, and all those old players somehow get used to bugs, nerfs and such stuff.

But ... when free Aion will be released, Psyck will move to it, and DN will die  :) :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired