Kam69 - Sk / Necro

PoFon

Quote from: tzuc on July 24, 2009, 03:10:53 PM
correction on post above, dmg isn't so big, ofc i'm only lvl 43

1. 300 dmg
2. 320 dmg
3. 325 dmg ( on average)
4. 350 dmg

but this is for lvl 43, try to see percentages, overall you have a .. 18% increase in dmg from the patk and +4str
One more question, what's the difference when soulshot turned on/off in retail?
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.

Curtis

Quote from: tzuc on July 24, 2009, 12:16:47 PM
since everyone was complaining about lethal

on retail the lethal chance for an AW (dagger with highest str) on a target of same level is 23% with no -str dyes and NO enchant on skill, skill enchant increases lethal chance 1-2% at more than +10. with -8-9 str (which most daggers on NM HAVE) lethal is 15% .. same level, no enchant. lethal chance increases/decreases by 1% for every level difference.

so a +str dagger using lethal on a 1-2 lvl lower char has about 28-30% lethal chance. gf :)

First of all there is no such a thing like lethal blow now.
There is only 'half kill' effect added to some blows (that  is old lethal that we know) and its work like that: half kill to mob = 1/2 hp that mob have when you use blow; half kill to player = 1cp (its not work to HP anymore).

Second thing: I dont know from where U take that 23% of lethal (propably U mean 'half kill' ;) ).
I remember that I found somewhere that basic lethal land rate to aw is ~12% with no str dyes, ~9% with -str dyes and ~14% with +str dyes. If U have any llink to info about that 23% pls post it that will help me also ;)

Take care!

Kamillo29

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 24, 2009, 11:56:35 PM
doesnt matter ... buttlove pliz : <
Im too handsome for you, and my disco stick is to large for your tiny hole :(

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro