Error - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Error

Started by busa1300r, July 25, 2009, 02:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danilo

Quote from: xBan1x on July 26, 2009, 08:00:09 PM
Danilo can you upload those files again please.

here, http://rapidshare.com/files/260318467/system.rar.html

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

xBan1x

Thanks a lot i hope it helps.

xBan1x

It works.Even though i don't see Arena.

ChillyWilly

bloody damn hell

I can't get the dn patch to go in the game folder
the original system folder is set read only, and when I change it, it doesn't stay changed!  as soon as I try to put in the patch or delete it, it comes up read only again!   wtf???

LinK187

Are you running xp, vista, or 7 RC ?

ChillyWilly

vista

yeah, I know :/

but it never gave me any trouble before, installed and ran the game fine for both IL and HB, now all the sudden, nothing but trouble...

I discovered I can MOVE the system folder...

so, if I move it to desktop, I can delete it from there... if I then make a system folder that is not read only, and move the individual files into it, would that work?
edit... nevermind, that's not it, all folders are read only:/
so why won't the dn patch go into the game folder properly?
every time I try, the system folder part doesn't work, I get a long list of "could not create (xxx) acess denied" messages...

LinK187

Run launcher as admin. I've always had to do so with vista. Also make sure you runing sp2 fully updated. Also make sure you have all the .net framework versions. Also make sure ur vid drivers are up to date.

ChillyWilly

none of those were the problem... it was one file in system that would NOT let me overwrite it... but I figured it out, got it going...
can't see Arena on login screen, but noticed Shadow was there... tried it, and sure enough, it was Arena!!
I'm a happy camper now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LinK187

sounds like you've freaked your l2.ini file. Trying to make walker work? XD

SplichO

Danilo can you upload files again :( plox i guess limit got downloaded already,ty.

possessed666

I have this same problem,

Some Admin need fix this BUG!

Waiting for the Archivis. :(

possessed666

I made step by step,

Reinstalled my l2, download and installed the PATH post from announcements, but keeping have the same problem ERROR: LST file not found.

I use win VISTA 64 ULTIMATE, mode adminstrator, but i can't run the l2. ???

Help me pls!

ps: YEAH, MY ENG IS SUX, FUK ME! 8)