Dc event - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dc event

Started by Kobra, July 26, 2009, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 21, 2009, 10:10:03 AM
it would be better for everybody to easily get top gear, if everybody would have the same gear, only personal skills would make the difference.
czru ... lets wipe nm !!! and no donation available for items s80 and dyna... with simple draconic / ic/ma in c4 it was da best...
  Nightmare 30x

Gaus_rada

Quote from: Yunni on August 21, 2009, 07:55:21 AM
At the official  wow nothing is expansive.. my brother is playing official wow since one year and he almost have top gears and he didnt ever had any kind of issues with gold in there.
Official WoW suks.. easy game.

LOL

I have been  Wow for a long time... and yes a lot of thing are expensive... maybe you should play to know it! Or maybe your brother stay all time on WoW and make sufficient money! Anyway the point is not WoW... the point here is economics in Lineage and the depreciation of adena, WoW wass just an example.

Something cool is needed to be sold on npc to make people waste an huge amount of adena... something that need like 1.5kkk. Could be an armor.. could be anything...

It could be and ticket pass to an event: You pay 1kkk to participate... whatever...
But it's really necessary to do something like this!

pucho2236

the ugly truth its that fuking gms/adm only think in money thats why they give a shit if u cant craft or not a good wpn so i think that this servers ints nor for normal players anymore (btw you forgot to say full donator system in rankings)  . in my opinion i think that if DN go to gracia will be the end of normal players and will be  a full donator server.

Fure

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 21, 2009, 10:10:03 AM
it would be better for everybody to easily get top gear, if everybody would have the same gear, only personal skills would make the difference.
What's the point of getting Top Gear if everybody got the same gear? lol
Furesy | LimitedEdition

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Fure on August 22, 2009, 08:32:47 AM
What's the point of getting Top Gear if everybody got the same gear? lol
wasting too much time for a game
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history