Web Analytics
Dc event

News:

Main Menu

Dc event

Started by Kobra, July 26, 2009, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobra

for Track .  maybe will be good make event where we can take some dc , cause no more quest working like Icarus weapon recipe quest , drop adamantine is too low , so ppl who dont want donate cant take good equip.. maybe this will be nice to make event like to do  3lvl at ally ketra/varka or somethink like this and after finish take 1coin from npc ..i dont want easy quest but i want somethink what we can do , and theyre can be new place to pvp, many ppl will do it... but its only my opinion, maybe some1 have better idea ? show there:)

P.S . sory for my english
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

marnow

I cant donate for Iarus (too expensive), i can make icarus quest but its pointless since i cant get icaruse recipe. Crafting dyna? Forget it because of lack mats ... i'm playing here since C3 and i think i wasted years of playing. If u can buy everything u need at donny it's ok, but if u cant get this things by very hard quest it's too much for me.

We dont need any dc event... we need normal Adamantine etc. drop and working quests...that's all.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

Mohit0

Quote from: Ungolianth on July 26, 2009, 08:22:47 PM
ots not hard to make coins in l2 even now..one good advice...tyr/destro + buff bots---------------> go to dino make trains and in few hours u make a lot of ls lvl 76....so every day u can make more then 4 coins...i dont talk about killing t rexes i talk about making trains at plains and its rly nice and not hard way to make a lot of coins in small time...who wanna find the way to make coins...who is lazy dont  :P

work and donate will be more exciting than that :P

there is life before death?

Mohit0

Quote from: Ungolianth on July 26, 2009, 08:32:38 PM
i know even better way... flying bird of ours  ::)

u know a lot , like nito ;P

there is life before death?

marnow

How many LS-es i need to sell them for 250 coins?
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

Topal

Quote from: Ungolianth on July 26, 2009, 08:56:59 PM
mmm lets see...1 coin is 3 x ls = 750 ls for 250 coins and if u make 4 coins in day = 12 ls... u need to work 62 days to make it  ;D
not that bad imo  :P
ur very good at math i see  :D :D :D

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Topal on July 27, 2009, 08:13:40 AM
ur very good at math i see  :D :D :D
implement spoil coins at some random mob, regardless of level   ;D

let the random spoiling begin!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Topal

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 27, 2009, 01:15:15 PM
implement spoil coins at some random mob, regardless of level   ;D

let the random spoiling begin!
np i have spoilers everywhere  ;D ;D

Javardsnegger

I didn't read all cause i'm too lazy atm!
imo Gm's can't give dc's away for a simple reason. As the name says "Donator coins" are to get trough donation!
Imo gm's should make Ic weapons crafteable and lower their price at donny...like on c4 when everything that was in donny we could get trough game play also, ppl still donated to get them faster and still will donate.

Imo Icarus should be cheaper... 200coins is crazy price not aloud to every wallets, and they should be crafteable trough random recipes or smtgh!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Gaus_rada

LoL!!!

Even here on a MMO server we can see economic problems!

The server produced so much adena in mobs drops that it's becoming useless to have it... even the DC, that was supposed to be wasted on a Donattion shop is now been trade on a ppl to ppl trasation.

The solutiion to it is get a way to make players waste their adenas on npc's, so adena will be back to the server, and as the amount of adena get lower, its value will erase and so there will be no need to get DC (that will be again used on donation shop).

The question is: how can the money get back to the npc's?

In some server/some games, there are skill that are funcking expensives (some players who played WoW on official know that). I dunno what GM's could do to solve this problem.

On the ohter hand, we have a limited quantity of adena on hands (2kkk).

Very difficul to manage economics on a MMRPG lol !!!

BTW, if you want DONATOR COINS, DONATE!!!

Yunni

At the official  wow nothing is expansive.. my brother is playing official wow since one year and he almost have top gears and he didnt ever had any kind of issues with gold in there.
Official WoW suks.. easy game.
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

WindPhoenix

it would be better for everybody to easily get top gear, if everybody would have the same gear, only personal skills would make the difference.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history