Web Analytics
Summon friend- to TrackZero

News:

Main Menu

Summon friend- to TrackZero

Started by BRexoo7, August 03, 2009, 02:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRexoo7

Track, can you make an effort to put that skill up again?
I know that we can use "gate chant", but not everyone got a noblessed wcryer. Ty in advance.

Montana

Quote from: BRexoo7 on August 03, 2009, 02:28:42 PM
I know that we can use "gate chant", but not everyone got a noblessed wcryer. Ty in advance.
+1!

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

zthrx

I don't think so, that wasn't the best idea in the past...

flamingAwe

just coders team is too lame to find a place, where to set oly stadium as aea in which can't use that particular skill
and real server coders, from which  "our" team "got" server doesn't find that exploit noticable and won't fix it...

zthrx

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 04, 2009, 11:26:21 PM
just coders team is too lame to find a place, where to set oly stadium as aea in which can't use that particular skill
and real server coders, from which  "our" team "got" server doesn't find that exploit noticable and won't fix it...

some functions are implemented in each chronicles, and some not. Special if it's custom server. Isn't true?

flamingAwe

Quote from: zthrx on August 04, 2009, 11:51:18 PM
some functions are implemented in each chronicles, and some not. Special if it's custom server. Isn't true?

True.
But summon friend worked on start of HB.
And Oly arena is a zone, where at least Return disabled (and mor skills)/
1+1 =?
so, if you have other explanation, why that exploit is not fixed, say it

Lovroo

Yeah Fix this skill come on track be cool :D
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/destr0yers][/url]

Montana

bump for this facking skill !!!
Track tell something to this Topic.

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Montana

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

our4n0s

could someone tell me why is it disabled atm? i have been told there has been olympiad exploiting, but then why wouldn't they just ask screens from the exploiters and ban them for about 2 k hours instead of disabling one of the most important skills summoners have?
retired

shehan

Quote from: our4n0s on August 14, 2009, 12:30:19 PM
could someone tell me why is it disabled atm? i have been told there has been olympiad exploiting, but then why wouldn't they just ask screens from the exploiters and ban them for about 2 k hours instead of disabling one of the most important skills summoners have?

Indeed... There isnt sense disabling most important skill of summoner.... u should call es "eps" E. Pony summoner... lol
i need this shit.... Think about it track...