Inadril 15.08.2009 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Inadril 15.08.2009

Started by chlipus, August 15, 2009, 11:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 12:17:11 PM
My english is better than that shit.Btw,no,u don't have'em,do u?
Is that a flame? lol

Someday u'll realise u cannot even read,u cannot argue properly,u can just insult or try to flame w/o arguments.
where did u freakin see a flame u freakin retard?!
and someday u will freakin get the point which this community has,which is that u r a freakin,maggoty,little,retarded,handicapped homo.and no i dont need arguments for this 1,i have facts and proves and quotes so freak off with ur maggoty bullshit of "i is cul and homos r kewl too",cuntface.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sephiroth

Quote from: Endorama on August 19, 2009, 12:36:10 PM
where did u freakin see a flame u freakin retard?!
and someday u will freakin get the point which this community has,which is that u r a freakin,maggoty,little,retarded,handicapped homo.and no i dont need arguments for this 1,i have facts and proves and quotes so freak off with ur maggoty bullshit of "i is cul and homos r kewl too",cuntface.

Bla bla bla bla
Btw,not all community is like u,like Mark,and so on,dunno why u dare to talk in the name of everybody  ???

As I've told to u,and to some more,it's pointless to argue with u,pointless to argue with someone whose sense of reality is distorted,for u gays r like drag-queens lol

Endorama

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 12:42:48 PM
Bla bla bla bla
Btw,not all community is like u,like Mark,and so on,dunno why u dare to talk in the name of everybody  ???

As I've told to u,and to some more,it's pointless to argue with u,pointless to argue with someone whose sense of reality is distorted,for u gays r like drag-queens lol
bla bla bla?lol is that 1 of ur mighty arguments?cunts like u make me sick,u aint nothing,but u think u r something...same as ur maggoty fag friends.
as it goes to the community,u aint in a situation that u could say i am wrong,look around,everywhere where u've posted there is some1 laughing at u,no?so therefore u r the community's oaf,that makes every1 smile when he sees ur posts/photos and think to himself "damn,i am glad i aint like this piece of shit".
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

SirAlex

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 10:38:03 AM
Believe me,few ppl used to know my nick IG and many of'em could tell u that they've seen me out of town way more times than u.

Tardo i am logging ig only during Aden, Giran and Rune siege, the rest of time i prefer spending with my kid then with rats like u.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Fure

Quote from: SirAlex on August 19, 2009, 12:56:15 PM
Tardo i am logging ig only during Aden, Giran and Rune siege, the rest of time i prefer spending with my kid then with rats like u.
How old is he/she xd?
Furesy | LimitedEdition

Sali

u should join pedobears if u like spend time with kids  :D j/k
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Sephiroth

Do u have a son/daughter?
And u act this way?
U made my freaking day lol

Quote from: Endorama on August 19, 2009, 12:54:58 PM
bla bla bla?lol is that 1 of ur mighty arguments?cunts like u make me sick,u aint nothing,but u think u r something...same as ur maggoty fag friends.
as it goes to the community,u aint in a situation that u could say i am wrong,look around,everywhere where u've posted there is some1 laughing at u,no?so therefore u r the community's oaf,that makes every1 smile when he sees ur posts/photos and think to himself "damn,i am glad i aint like this piece of shit".

Who said that I'm somebody here? Told u,learn to read =S
Kris is one of my friends,is he a fag? R all greenies fags?

The point is that those one supposedly laughing at me r older ppl,like u,so,somehow they'r as pathetic as u.If they/u wanna laugh'bout me,1st look at the mirror,u'll realise whose the piece of shit.

SirAlex

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 02:21:42 PM
Do u have a son/daughter?
And u act this way?
U made my freaking day lol

Act like how? I'm just telling u the truth, u're nothing but a gossip whore which his only goal is to increase his forum post number, nothing more.. Here u are almighty.. ig u are just a bit above 0..
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Astri

Sephiroth , you remind me of SephirothGR, old player that used to flame anonymously in the old idragon3d forum. Everyone was begging him to say who is in game in order to PK him  ;D
Is that you?

In any case ,you are just a little sisi . Gz for taking my attention, noone  ;)
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

Weezer

Quote from: Astri on August 19, 2009, 03:33:11 PM
Sephiroth , you remind me of SephirothGR, old player that used to flame anonymously in the old idragon3d forum. Everyone was begging him to say who is in game in order to PK him  ;D
Is that you?

In any case ,you are just a little sisi . Gz for taking my attention, noone  ;)

He already said some time ago his char IG.

Sephiroth

Quote from: SirAlex on August 19, 2009, 02:40:57 PM
Act like how? I'm just telling u the truth, u're nothing but a gossip whore which his only goal is to increase his forum post number, nothing more.. Here u are almighty.. ig u are just a bit above 0..

Like a 15 years old kid traumatized cos he's got top gear in a game and cannot kill and elpy.

Quote from: Astri on August 19, 2009, 03:33:11 PM
Sephiroth , you remind me of SephirothGR, old player that used to flame anonymously in the old idragon3d forum. Everyone was begging him to say who is in game in order to PK him  ;D
Is that you?

In any case ,you are just a little sisi . Gz for taking my attention, noone  ;)

No,I'm not from GR.
And I told my nick IG long ago,like Weezer said.And just 1 guy of this community pk'ed me,Maciek  ;D

EDIT: What's the point'bout being somebody in a game lol? Indeed I didn't say I was somebody ...

Endorama

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 02:21:42 PM
Who said that I'm somebody here? Told u,learn to read =S
Kris is one of my friends,is he a fag? R all greenies fags?

The point is that those one supposedly laughing at me r older ppl,like u,so,somehow they'r as pathetic as u.If they/u wanna laugh'bout me,1st look at the mirror,u'll realise whose the piece of shit.

look,u full of shit piece of wasted donkey cum.its high time u really show us urself ig to prove that big mouth of urs.once i saw u ig,u cried us a river for pking u and flagging on u,same as u do here.so share with us,coz if u r so brave,clever,all knowing and so on u must have the guts to tell us ur char's name.its not that i am going to wank over after i pk,i just want to see why r so big mouthed.
and i will repeat,age doesnt matter,u will be retarded and childish "clever" even if u live to ur 80's.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE