Inadril 15.08.2009 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Inadril 15.08.2009

Started by chlipus, August 15, 2009, 11:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAlex

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 04:15:38 PM
Like a 15 years old kid traumatized cos he's got top gear in a game and cannot kill and elpy.

Yes i can't kill elpys ig, i am so traumatized uffff, mby let's pvp 1 v 1 and show me u can do smth :) and i let u chose with what char u want me in this pvp Amila or Gaellee, it's ur choise, just let me know if u want it, but i am 100% sure u will find smth to excuse urself
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

shehan

Sefiroth or wtf... U should fck a girl...and get peace in ur head..... n rid of that cum in ur head.. i'm sure.. u will feel good.. Belive me...  Don't try to be smart.. bcoz u rnt... the way u act is childish...u r just a big mouth..  and put respect to old ppl... infact u r 15... much have to learn in life.. and how to behave for ex... and PS: Fck a girl... and get a rest....

Weezer

Quote from: shehan on August 19, 2009, 06:03:34 PM
Sefiroth or wtf... U should fck a girl...and get peace in ur head..... n rid of that cum in ur head.. i'm sure.. u will feel good.. Belive me...  Don't try to be smart.. bcoz u rnt... the way u act is childish...u r just a big mouth..  and put respect to old ppl... infact u r 15... much have to learn in life.. and how to behave for ex... and PS: Fck a girl... and get a rest....

U like dots don't u?!?  :D

Weezer

btw... WTS name of Sephiroth char IG! Offer me!  ;)

shehan

Its Something like Kikee Sps/ee.. one of char i never see out of town... lol

Endorama

Quote from: shehan on August 19, 2009, 06:19:24 PM
ah yea,i remember it sps/xx with "K".
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sephiroth

Quote from: shehan on August 19, 2009, 06:19:24 PM

Didn't play since HB was released here.

Quote from: Weezer on August 19, 2009, 06:16:19 PM
btw... WTS name of Sephiroth char IG! Offer me!  ;)

If u know the nick of the char I'm playing now feel free to post it.

Quote from: shehan on August 19, 2009, 06:03:34 PM
Sefiroth or wtf... U should fck a girl...and get peace in ur head..... n rid of that cum in ur head.. i'm sure.. u will feel good.. Belive me...  Don't try to be smart.. bcoz u rnt... the way u act is childish...u r just a big mouth..  and put respect to old ppl... infact u r 15... much have to learn in life.. and how to behave for ex... and PS: Fck a girl... and get a rest....

Improve ur english before u start writting like me lol
Now I'm acting childish and I must respect older ppl...

PS: Dunno'bout u,but freaking I don't solve my problems.

Quote from: SirAlex on August 19, 2009, 05:27:59 PM
Yes i can't kill elpys ig, i am so traumatized uffff, mby let's pvp 1 v 1 and show me u can do smth :) and i let u chose with what char u want me in this pvp Amila or Gaellee, it's ur choise, just let me know if u want it, but i am 100% sure u will find smth to excuse urself

I don't need an excuse,my old EE/SPS is w/o gear,my archer isn't subbed.
The only char I could use is my bro's TH/PP,is it ok for u?

SirAlex

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 08:29:02 PM
I don't need an excuse,my old EE/SPS is w/o gear,my archer isn't subbed.
The only char I could use is my bro's TH/PP,is it ok for u?

Whatever makes u happy kiddo, pm me seturday after Aden siege.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sephiroth

Quote from: SirAlex on August 19, 2009, 08:38:40 PM
Whatever makes u happy kiddo, pm me seturday after Aden siege.

Who said that this makes me happy or sad or w/e?
It's'bout having fun lol

I'm gonna my village on Saturday,but whole Sunday I'll be at home.

shehan

And i hope.. u will grow up lil bit tardo.... and don't worry about what u don't av to.... My skills r enough for me... as i did in my life.. i went though success road..... I hope it for u... and ofcoz i hope ur head gets rid of that cum u av to put off fcking a girl... not with masturbation.. it makes u feel rly bad... lol!!!!!!

Sephiroth

Quote from: Ungolianth on August 20, 2009, 03:49:37 AM

give yourself a hard hit tard-ass zoro hidding behind his mask..only reson nobody else powned u from game is cuz u spend 99 percent of time on forum if not u log in game and after few secs u realize how weak are u and how epic faildozers are your clan and ally...u dont wanna risk some1 will recignize u are the QQ boy that wanna be all the time so smart...even cb members dont leave so smartass posts and they r in top 5 smartasses  ;)

I've expended more time in Colly/Varka/BS/whereever PVPing than most of ur ally m8s,including u  :-*