Inadril 15.08.2009 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Inadril 15.08.2009

Started by chlipus, August 15, 2009, 11:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: Ungolianth on August 20, 2009, 12:39:51 PM
i cant laugh my ass off since i know your char was KIKE or how else u call that well geared sps  ;D nehehe i remember u when i had ally with clouds clan and u runned around desorientated like lil kid wich lost his mom in mall...if i remember good i had no problems with no1 from your clan and since u are my peronal hater i try to remember what could i did u back in  those days...did i get some girl u wanted or i killed some1 u hited half hour and u not get frag?  :D i still cant stop laughing that u tried to fool anybody with tales that u can pown some1 with that sps xDDDDDDDDDDDD and  if u call pvping your adventure in outlaw forest with some lvl 40 chars then u rly have something to speak about with your friends  ;)

Damn lol,do u say I'm ur hater,r u sure isn't it vice versa?

Sephiroth

And again a paragraph,r u sure that u don't hate me?

jygh

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 19, 2009, 04:15:38 PM

No,I'm not from GR.
And I told my nick IG long ago,like Weezer said.And just 1 guy of this community pk'ed me,Maciek  ;D

hello there XD
  Nightmare 30x

Sephiroth

shehan

Sali

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 20, 2009, 11:34:04 PM
homiez .... this topics are pointless at all. i would like to ask everyone for smth,  what my old bro Leo taught me :

Less QQ, more PEW PEW plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
show at varka and we gona pew pew u :D
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3