Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

nivael

Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp

Yunni

Sifou.................. should I say GF?
not rly I told you, you are a n44b, and your clan is a n44b clan.
A ppl who keep this server alive, a ppl who is a real brainless  cant hold on one Castle 2 times.
The real problem with you is, you are good to flame in game and insult ppl like me, you are good to send hero shouts when u zerg, you are good to get raped at equal number, you aren't so good to accpet wars Against Temp.
My personal opionion is, leave this server, you and your pathetic clan is nothing here, and you know it, that's why u dont accpet the wars.
The only one who need you here is Drake ( and if think 2 times about it I tell you  he dont), make us a favour to all, disolve that pathetic clan, do your QQ topic in here again and go to frintezza server.

Where's the king now??

Earw3n.
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

Sali

Quote from: Yunni on August 16, 2009, 12:53:39 AM
A ppl who keep this server alive, a ppl who is a real brainless  cant hold on one Castle 2 times.
The real problem with you is, you are good to flame in game and insult ppl like me, you are good to send hero shouts when u zerg, you are good to get raped at equal number, you aren't so good to accpet wars Against Temp.
My personal opionion is, leave this server, you and your pathetic clan is nothing here, and you know it, that's why u dont accpet the wars.
The only one who need you here is Drake ( and if think 2 times about it I tell you  he dont), make us a favour to all, disolve that pathetic clan, do your QQ topic in here again and go to frintezza server.

Where's the king now??

Earw3n.
since Sifou is not CL of SR u shouldnt ask him, or order to make any kind of changes in clan, and who da fak care about ur opinion about them. SR have long way to go and blaming them for lack of skills or gear now is pathetic, since u wasnt better in past and not much changed till now. And stop that silly comments about others since ur nothing more than a part of zerg :)
@siege: well non improved gates sux but still if not Athuran castle would be mine :D and there were no good fights so dont try to be kind  ;d
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cthon

Where's the king now??

Earw3n.

u know what i like about this post yunni? :D that u post your nick in game :D
SR is making a new clan atm but anyway they should accept the wars since they all think they are fuking pro...
and about sifou... he is just a low skill player with top itenz that got account info from Night..(forgot his nick) and he thinks he is leader...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

selis83

we didn;t have enough ppl on this siege, and sifou makes the best he can to maintain order in this clan which is remaking till nightraider will come back

but i see love between sifou and yunni
only your charm

Diver

Yea you don't have ppl on siege but when baium spawn all i see are SR xD

Sali and that tactic: hide and run round castle... Lider shoudl be with his clan ^^

NIORI

Where's the king now??

Earw3n.

ok what ever malakas say
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Marinella

Quote from: selis83 on August 16, 2009, 08:27:42 AM
we didn;t have enough ppl on this siege, and sifou makes the best he can to maintain order in this clan which is remaking till nightraider will come back

but i see love between sifou and yunni

not flame, but just 1 ask: didnt u tired about Nightrider leave and comed  back all the time? he leavs serv around 4 time in 1 year if im not wrong ... isnt it too much?

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Montana

A ppl who keep this server alive, a ppl who is a real brainless  cant hold on one Castle 2 times.
The only one who need you here is Drake ( and if think 2 times about it I tell you  he dont), make us a favour to all, disolve that pathetic clan, do your QQ topic in here again and go to frintezza server.

Where's the king now??

Earw3n.
and all this by a man who has left his clan because he isn't got valakas! QQ

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Fure

Quote from: Montana on August 16, 2009, 11:28:48 AM
and all this by a man who has left his clan because he isn't got valakas! QQ
Your avatar is actually funny because it's spelled so wrong...
Furesy | LimitedEdition