xBartockx

Hi all!

I have a nice pc, this pc has:

Is a Dual Core Intel
3 GB of RAM
160 Hard Disc
Video 256 MB GeForce NVIDIA
And I have Windows Vista 34

but... after the update of HellBound, The game produces this  error related with virtual memory... is insufficient...

Someone knows, what is the solution?... pls

kuko

LinK187

Quote from: xBartockx on August 20, 2009, 01:16:32 AM
Hi all!

I have a nice pc, this pc has:

Is a Dual Core Intel
3 GB of RAM
160 Hard Disc
Video 256 MB GeForce NVIDIA
And I have Windows Vista 34

but... after the update of HellBound, The game produces this  error related with virtual memory... is insufficient...

Someone knows, what is the solution?... pls

If you have less than 2gb free hard disc space. Delete some garbage. Virtul memory is where your memory is dumped and read from whenever the ram fills up.

There's no such thing as a 34bit operating sytem. However, regardless if bit version, you'll need to run the launcher as admin to avoid various errors.

If none of the above helps, your issue is other software or you being way out of date with your updates for both windows and vid cards...

LUDPSIHOPAT

windows vista = ATI radeon windows XP = geforce this problem change your windows
thedarkhouse/FaceOFF sh/ps + nobl 6xHERO   Scammed
Mashina ty/de DE/OL BEST FARMER IN SERVER
QQnoBallz/FaceOFF bp/pal +nobl
QueenOfPain SH/TR F1 char
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/beztytuutrs.png/

HellRiser x20
FaceOFF Archemage/Summoner

xBartockx

About the hard disc... this has 55 GB Free, this no es the problem... I think is related with  Video card  256 MB, because Vista
is so heavy.... for that, on this weekend  I will buy two new cards, like these

TV 512MB BIOSTAR PCIE2,0 DDR2 GF 9400GT TV/DVI/HD/HDTV/VGA     and

DDR2 2GB 800MHz PC2-6400 1.8V CL6 KINGSTON #KVR800D2N6/2G

after that, my pc will have 4 GB of RAM and 512 MB of Video.. I think this is the best solucition...

Thx all!

LinK187

Quote from: xBartockx on August 20, 2009, 05:11:38 PM
About the hard disc... this has 55 GB Free, this no es the problem... I think is related with  Video card  256 MB, because Vista
is so heavy.... for that, on this weekend  I will buy two new cards, like these

TV 512MB BIOSTAR PCIE2,0 DDR2 GF 9400GT TV/DVI/HD/HDTV/VGA     and

DDR2 2GB 800MHz PC2-6400 1.8V CL6 KINGSTON #KVR800D2N6/2G

after that, my pc will have 4 GB of RAM and 512 MB of Video.. I think this is the best solucition...

Thx all!

Althought what your buying is good, It may not be the cause of the issue still. However you are quite correct about vista being designed for gaming boxes. I don't recommend using vista without at least 2gb ram and a high end vid card. Preferably 4gb of ram.

One thing you may want to try is Windows 7RC. Features and Look of vista and it uses less resources than xp. It's free until next summer. I have it on one of my computers for testing and it's not buggy at all. Official release is oct 22 this year.

xBartockx

QuoteAlthought what your buying is good, It may not be the cause of the issue still. However you are quite correct about vista being designed for gaming boxes. I don't recommend using vista without at least 2gb ram and a high end vid card. Preferably 4gb of ram.

One thing you may want to try is Windows 7RC. Features and Look of vista and it uses less resources than xp. It's free until next summer. I have it on one of my computers for testing and it's not buggy at all. Official release is oct 22 this year.

jejejejeje, so nice!!!  8) , I check that, but is only for 120 days!!!! jejeje I prefer my windows Vista with my new buys!  :P

thx for all the answers and play to lineage2 with dragon-network and remember give one vote! for this server!  ;D