Web Analytics
Hello Nightmare

News:

Main Menu

Hello Nightmare

Started by Demonsfall, August 21, 2009, 10:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonsfall

Well, well, well. This was one of the last things I'd expect, but guess here goes.

I've had some time to relax, enjoy the summer, been on a long holiday for most of the time. Had a very small talk with TrackZero today, and he re-assigned me to my previous position, if I'd wanted too. And I guess I took it, else I wouldn't be making this topic.

For now I'll be just back as forums Mod for Nightmare 30x section, nothing in-game concerned.

Will keep you posted, but as first, hello once more :)
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

jygh

Nightmare 30x

lilmayer

hi

forum mod  : P
why  no gm   ?

XD

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

BassSultan^^

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

our4n0s

Quote from: Demonsfall on August 21, 2009, 10:58:16 PM
Well, well, well. This was one of the last things I'd expect, but guess here goes.

I've had some time to relax, enjoy the summer, been on a long holiday for most of the time. Had a very small talk with TrackZero today, and he re-assigned me to my previous position, if I'd wanted too. And I guess I took it, else I wouldn't be making this topic.

For now I'll be just back as forums Mod for Nightmare 30x section, nothing in-game concerned.

Will keep you posted, but as first, hello once more :)
HB is fine ?  ;D

heard enchant skill is still not working...
;)
retired

TheLox

Better you didn't come back.  ;D