Web Analytics
[AION] Who Will Be There ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[AION] Who Will Be There ?

Started by Anemonia, August 23, 2009, 08:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vasu

Believe it or not, whenever a new MMORPG comes out (especially when a big name), then some people from all other MMORPGs go to the new MMOs.
So you can't really judge the quality of a game by the people who play it.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Anemonia on August 25, 2009, 03:55:41 PM
You pay for everything in this world so the comment - WE HAVE TO PAY is :

I didnt pay any cash for playing DN the 3-4 years, also all other games that iw been playing the last 5+ years.  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Anemonia on August 25, 2009, 03:55:41 PM
You pay for everything in this world so the comment - WE HAVE TO PAY is :

1) a kiddish excuse for failed RL person
2) Failed in RL mature person (which is even more sad than 1)

And the fact that Aion totally smashed all the other mmo's on the marked even before going out.The fact that different MMO's player are joining it (WOW, Linege 2, Warhammer, LoTRO, AoC,GW are the games that came members of my Legion) is the PROOF that Aion is few light years ahead ;)

P.S. haters are part of this universe so we have to get used to them since they're may be the only thing that Money can't clear lol

THIS IS NOT AION DISCUSSION TOPIC BUT A TOPIC ABOUT WHO WILL JOIN,THE REST WHO WONT JOIN CAN SPARE US USELESS COMMENTS !
Typical mediocrity guy.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Anemonia

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on August 25, 2009, 05:17:10 PM
I didnt pay any cash for playing DN the 3-4 years, also all other games that iw been playing the last 5+ years.  ;)

Sadly DN isnt l2 but something which dont have name since l2 works good not like DN some bunch of bugs+incorect fixes called nerfs (remember that the coders from NCsoft didn't made the game to have ctacksub and mutants which is the main problem here since we use their files or at least base of their files)

Thats the only difference b/w cash and no cash :)

Diver

Track stop spam abaut Aion;P Tell us when nobless skils will work like it shoudl be in HB.

Anemonia

Quote from: TrackZero on August 25, 2009, 06:33:36 PM
Typical mediocrity guy.

You said you wont join so STFU and Cry to Drake to make you part of his EMU Aion sh1t !

P.S. Even Drake saw that l2 is a dying game which have nothing new to offer so he decided to have EMU AION server ;)

P.S.2 You can call your unborn kid - Typical mediocrity guy - when IT borns not me you punk.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Anemonia on August 25, 2009, 06:37:10 PM
You said you wont join so STFU and Cry to Drake to make you part of his EMU Aion sh1t !

P.S. Even Drake saw that l2 is a dying game which have nothing new to offer so he decided to have EMU AION server ;)
Ey Ilhan clam down, im just statein my opinion about aion game . L2 wont  die because games are question of taste , if you like aion ok but that doesnt mean that everyone have to like it. And when you giving such a kiddo statement about i am crying to some1 for anything please be informed about it well, and in the end at least i am not the one who was trying to get any type of "power" on DN and failed in everything , and when you lost you chances in everything you became flame "pro" on forum .

Anemonia

Quote from: TrackZero on August 25, 2009, 06:42:31 PM
Ey Ilhan clam down, im just statein my opinion about aion game . L2 wont  die because games are question of taste , if you like aion ok but that doesnt mean that everyone have to like it. And when you giving such a kiddo statement about i am crying to some1 for anything please be informed about it well, and in the end at least i am not the one who was trying to get any type of "power" on DN and failed in everything , and when you lost you chances in everything you became flame "pro" on forum .

Told you you're off-topic.

Make your own topic where you can discuss the future.

Here i want to know which of people here will play AION with me.

Finisterre

AION client has critical bug that causes crit error and disconnection in seige which is main feature of AION.
Worst thing is, you lose all the point you've got through a seige (hitting seige boss, destroying artifacts) after DC. xD

AION is still good mmorpg with critical bug from few years light ahead so let's wait few light years to be fixed. :D
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Anemonia on August 25, 2009, 06:34:18 PM
Sadly DN isnt l2 but something which dont have name since l2 works good not like DN some bunch of bugs+incorect fixes called nerfs (remember that the coders from NCsoft didn't made the game to have ctacksub and mutants which is the main problem here since we use their files or at least base of their files)

Thats the only difference b/w cash and no cash :)

But still lots of people that played the "real L2" decided to come to private servers and stayed there (also to DN) since they liked it better here than retail. L2 isn't meant to have stack sub yep, that's why nerfs and other fixes are needed.
And who says the "real L2" is better than private servers? Maybe for you, while lots of other people preffer playing L2 with some extra stuff that makes the game more interesting for them.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Anemonia

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on August 25, 2009, 07:55:39 PM
But still lots of people that played the "real L2" decided to come to private servers and stayed there (also to DN) since they liked it better here than retail. L2 isn't meant to have stack sub yep, that's why nerfs and other fixes are needed.
And who says the "real L2" is better than private servers? Maybe for you, while lots of other people preffer playing L2 with some extra stuff that makes the game more interesting for them.

If Private server was so cool retail players all would be moving here but yet MILLIONS of players know the difference and still stays on retail and PAY.

Private servers are like baying seconds hand Car - you buy it since you can't afford brand new one ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Anemonia on August 25, 2009, 08:05:08 PM
If Private server was so cool retail players all would be moving here but yet MILLIONS of players know the difference and still stays on retail and PAY.

Private servers are like baying seconds hand Car - you buy it since you can't afford brand new one ;)
Or smart enough to understand that new car loose 25% of its value in 1st year.