Question for Archers - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Question for Archers

Started by Mr666, August 24, 2009, 08:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on August 24, 2009, 02:45:19 PM
Vengence, its better than UD and SOF, only u need to be using a sheild to activate it.

So now you have to be an archer pro to know that all archers can reach max crit rate??? I would argue that you don't really know how to play any char. And read my post, I wrote an educated post wheras you wrote uneducated "bullshits".
People always talking about skills, pro players, are retards and usually nothing more than arrogant average players
retired

kidicarus

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 24, 2009, 02:53:06 PM
Yes but vengeance is bugged :s. Have you tried it lately? At least me and some of my clan mates with similar chars use it and the skill doesn't activate ..... :(

#1 Equipp shield

#2 Stand within 400 range of flagged enemy or mob

#3 Press 'Vengance'

#4 Start the genocide

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Mr666

well, i just wanna ask one question.. he/ty is bugged when i use the tyrant skills or not?
NO COMMENT !

Javardsnegger

Quote from: kidicarus on August 24, 2009, 03:07:18 PM
#1 Equipp shield

#2 Stand within 400 range of flagged enemy or mob

#3 Press 'Vengance'

#4 Start the genocide

I see, so if there's no flagged enemy near the skill doesn't activate?  Big mistery has just been unveiled!! Thx
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Zuluman

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 24, 2009, 03:16:09 PM
I see, so if there's no flagged enemy near the skill doesn't activate?  Big mistery has just been unveiled!! Thx

flagged or wars
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

shehan

Quote from: Zuluman on August 24, 2009, 02:45:19 PM
Vengence, its better than UD and SOF, only u need to be using a sheild to activate it.

So now you have to be an archer pro to know that all archers can reach max crit rate??? I would argue that you don't really know how to play any char. And read my post, I wrote an educated post wheras you wrote uneducated "bullshits".

The problem is... i'm not to argue with anyone as u do... I said.. i just made a quick replay... as my knowledge.. Before flame get the point of my post..

PS:

roflmao.. =D

Zuluman

Quote from: shehan on August 24, 2009, 04:24:50 PM
The problem is... i'm not to argue with anyone as u do... I said.. i just made a quick replay... as my knowledge.. Before flame get the point of my post..

PS:

roflmao.. =D

I just don't like you, anyone else and it may be ok. You however are a thick big headed piece of shit that isn't even worth the pixels he is staring at.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

shehan

I don't even quote u...the problem is...i see sad ppl who flame to another one ON THE NET..even understanding the point of the post.. i just reply without flaming...This is my point...

PS: I don't even Like you o I do like you... all i see some pixels.. and letters... Sorry dude... nothing against...;)

Sephiroth

Quote from: shehan on August 24, 2009, 04:33:36 PM
I don't even quote u...the problem is...i see sad ppl who flame to another one ON THE NET..even understanding the point of the post.. i just reply without flaming...This is my point...

PS: I don't even Like you o I do like you... all i see some pixels.. and letters... Sorry dude... nothing against...;)

Again lol

Sali

Quote from: shehan on August 24, 2009, 04:33:36 PM

and what is wrong in flaming?  Its part of game since there is "ur side" and "enemy side"
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

16V

HE /  WL or HE / Glad.. tell me story about this?

Famiglia

Sensations-PP/HE | iDance-HE/BD | Famigliia-HE/PAL [URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=so9w94.png][/URL]