Web Analytics
Question for Archers

News:

Main Menu

Question for Archers

Started by Mr666, August 24, 2009, 08:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr666

guys i have hawkeye and i wanna make good sub for it even if its mutant but tell me what is the best sub for it and why.
NO COMMENT !

shehan

as i know.... He/wk is best... tp, huge critical rate... and Archers goes with Tanks too=D

Javardsnegger

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Sephiroth

Quote from: shehan on August 24, 2009, 01:57:11 PM
as i know.... He/wk is best... tp, huge critical rate... and Archers goes with Tanks too=D

Lmao

HE/WK is the best non-mutant option,tho HE/WL and HE/PAL r good combos aswell.

Zuluman

Quote from: shehan on August 24, 2009, 01:57:11 PM

Once again you show what an idiot you are.... tell me any archer that can't reach 500 crit rate??? Seeing as you cannot even manage to give a decent explaination for even one char I will give my opinion.

He/pal or Pr/pal (if you wanna make an x-man) are the best archer class's for the following reasons.

+ Even with only an IC set xx/pal have huge p.defs with skills like majesty, deflect arrow against archers ect ect..
+ When on AI (which gives running speed+ p/m.def with a bow) its awsome at kiting, the speed boost from AI is huge, alternatively you can use an fb+f and rape mofo's with that.
+ The skills you gain from paladin are awsome, shackle, mass shackle, AI, phoneix soul, 3x UD (2 self ud one party ud), hate aura aggression, tol, tribunal ect ect the list goes on and on
+ Its more versatile than other classes, you can easily switch from kiting to tanking with a change of tats and weapon.
+ Its one of the few archer subs that can rape daggers if you play it well.
+10k+ hp :P

The are loads of advantages to the char, however there are some disadvantages also,
+When not on AI this char is SLOW....
+You actually have to be a decent player to play it, its not an F1 pawnage char, you have to use your skills.
+It has alot of self buffs so working your buff bar used to be quite difficult, although from what I can gather we are allowed more buffs +now.

If you have an icarus bow I would probably say pr/pal has the slight edge over HE, although you will be even slower XD

Hope I helped some
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 24, 2009, 02:08:36 PM
sr/tk rulez

If you like to hit everyone for 250 damage on crits then sure its great :P

shehan

Quote from: Zuluman on August 24, 2009, 02:20:45 PM
Once again you show what an idiot you are.... tell me any archer that can't reach 500 crit rate??? Seeing as you cannot even manage to give a decent explaination for even one char I will give my opinion.

He/pal or Pr/pal (if you wanna make an x-man) are the best archer class's for the following reasons.

+ Even with only an IC set xx/pal have huge p.defs with skills like majesty, deflect arrow against archers ect ect..
+ When on AI (which gives running speed+ p/m.def with a bow) its awsome at kiting, the speed boost from AI is huge, alternatively you can use an fb+f and rape mofo's with that.
+ The skills you gain from paladin are awsome, shackle, mass shackle, AI, phoneix soul, 3x UD (2 self ud one party ud), hate aura aggression, tol, tribunal ect ect the list goes on and on
+ Its more versatile than other classes, you can easily switch from kiting to tanking with a change of tats and weapon.
+ Its one of the few archer subs that can rape daggers if you play it well.
+10k+ hp :P

The are loads of advantages to the char, however there are some disadvantages also,
+When not on AI this char is SLOW....
+You actually have to be a decent player to play it, its not an F1 pawnage char, you have to use your skills.
+It has alot of self buffs so working your buff bar used to be quite difficult, although from what I can gather we are allowed more buffs +now.

If you have an icarus bow I would probably say pr/pal has the slight edge over HE, although you will be even slower XD

Hope I helped some

pff... I dont even know how to play an archer... i don't spam as u wrting bullshits... but as i know... those r best subs.. so stfu... i just wanted to reply him fast...bcoz there weere no answers...

Tewai

i was lazy to make new archer so i toke my C3 HE/WL (bit bugged) but its pretty nice char :)) but huh what a shitty dmg to tanks with bow :D
GAME OVER

Sephiroth

Quote from: shehan on August 24, 2009, 02:23:59 PM
pff... I dont even know how to play an archer... i don't spam as u wrting bullshits... but as i know... those r best subs.. so stfu... i just wanted to reply him fast...bcoz there weere no answers...

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Zuluman on August 24, 2009, 02:21:46 PM
If you like to hit everyone for 250 damage on crits then sure its great :P

You mean 2500? forgot 1 zer0 or what? Cause thats what i get... 1k on tank based fullbuffed chars.... only get 250 crits when the oponent is on ud!

care to explain 3x Ud? i never played pal but sk and tk only have Ud and shield of faith! Whats that 3rd Ud? noob question i know but hey i'm no L2 elder XD
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Zuluman

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 24, 2009, 02:29:25 PM
You mean 2500? forgot 1 zer0 or what? Cause thats what i get... 1k on tank based fullbuffed chars.... only get 250 crits when the oponent is on ud!

care to explain 3x Ud? i never played pal but sk and tk only have Ud and shield of faith! Whats that 3rd Ud? noob question i know but hey i'm no L2 elder XD

Vengence, its better than UD and SOF, only u need to be using a sheild to activate it.

Quote from: shehan on August 24, 2009, 02:23:59 PM

So now you have to be an archer pro to know that all archers can reach max crit rate??? I would argue that you don't really know how to play any char. And read my post, I wrote an educated post wheras you wrote uneducated "bullshits".

Javardsnegger

Yes but vengeance is bugged :s. Have you tried it lately? At least me and some of my clan mates with similar chars use it and the skill doesn't activate ..... :(