Used Debuffs.

Any tip will be very useful

Zuluman

Quote from: KainSneoX on August 24, 2009, 03:53:26 PM
Help!

Have SH / OL, I  wanted some tip to play with that char, in PVP and PVE

Used Debuffs.

Join FTRxBM, do exactly everything opposite to what they tell you to do in pvp..... and you will be the biggest pro on the server.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Marinella

Quote from: Zuluman on August 24, 2009, 04:43:13 PM
Join FTRxBM, do exactly everything opposite to what they tell you to do in pvp..... and you will be the biggest pro on the server.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol u didnt find what to say ? :)

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Zuluman

TBH I didn't answer seriously because I don't like this sub, OL should be played mainly as a debuffer/ cp restorer so it should therefor have a sub which helps with this. Maybe a tank sub or another support class like bp. In my eyes I just wouldn't bother playing this char.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: KainSneoX on August 24, 2009, 03:53:26 PM
Help!

Have SH / OL, I  wanted some tip to play with that char, in PVP and PVE

Used Debuffs.

1st try to sleep with dreaming cloud (or whatever it calls) later debuff  , go to a bit on hi-range and spam nuke ;P

BassSultan^^

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on August 24, 2009, 11:00:33 PM
1st try to sleep with dreaming cloud (or whatever it calls) later debuff  , go to a bit on hi-range and spam nuke ;P

if this fail then just use bsoe or ask your mate for pt recall ;)

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: BassSultan^^ on August 25, 2009, 02:48:22 PM
if this fail then just use bsoe or ask your mate for pt recall ;)
or call Basssultan for help and he will pwn everyone  8)
j/k ofcourse <3 ;D

israfael

Quote from: Zuluman on August 24, 2009, 09:00:10 PM
TBH I didn't answer seriously because I don't like this sub, OL should be played mainly as a debuffer/ cp restorer so it should therefor have a sub which helps with this. Maybe a tank sub or another support class like bp. In my eyes I just wouldn't bother playing this char.

I'm frakking speachless.

Isn't it true that high m.atk (INT + empowering echo) increases the chance to land debuffs?
Also a tank sub would ofc have advantages if OL stats didn't suck so badly.* You would only get a tough and slow cp battery + buffer.
*speaking from my own experience :P
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

WindPhoenix

Quote from: israfael on August 25, 2009, 06:02:14 PM
I'm frakking speachless.

Isn't it true that high m.atk (INT + empowering echo) increases the chance to land debuffs?
Also a tank sub would ofc have advantages if OL stats didn't suck so badly.* You would only get a tough and slow cp battery + buffer.
*speaking from my own experience :P
^ pro SH/OL mengz, so listen up!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

Quote from: Zuluman on August 24, 2009, 09:00:10 PM

Sh is a good sub for OL nowadays^^ You dun have to be so angry all the time Russ :P

OL lacks cast speed m.atk.... And if you use it as a pure debuffer and CP recharger i think SH has the best m.atk/cast speed ratio for OL's.

And regarding what debuffs to use it all depends on your opponents. Seal of winter and silence are classics in mass PvP since they freak up fighters and mages badly.
Otherwise you can always be creative.... I played on another server where seal of scourge was a must for every raidboss..... haven't seen much of it around here though so maybe it never lands.
But all you can do is try what debuffs works with your setup and gear.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

leobruno

Quote from: kidicarus on August 29, 2009, 12:51:53 PM
Sh is a good sub for OL nowadays^^ You dun have to be so angry all the time Russ :P
OL lacks cast speed m.atk.... And if you use it as a pure debuffer and CP recharger i think SH has the best m.atk/cast speed ratio for OL's.
And regarding what debuffs to use it all depends on your opponents. Seal of winter and silence are classics in mass PvP since they freak up fighters and mages badly.
Otherwise you can always be creative.... I played on another server where seal of scourge was a must for every raidboss..... haven't seen much of it around here though so maybe it never lands.
But all you can do is try what debuffs works with your setup and gear.

Land of debuffs is to low in nowdays, but anyway in mass pvp i still use debuffs/cp, in small pvps i think is the most nucker on server. With good gear you can kill a lot!

Before this char i make OL/PS and for debuff/cp is best than OL/SH but the only atack is steal essence so SH/OL > OL/PS.