Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

Marinella

absolutly stupid idea with mana potions that restore mp instantly. Dragon-network was 1 of first serv from all amount of free servers that made mana pots with slowly effect restore mana - and it made gameplay closer to real off gameplay. u need to manage your mana if u have good dps - you have higher mp consumption.
If u want mp restore instantly than  i`d prefer  infinite MP - imagine game it will be ? :D :D if it would be like this i would leave this serv.

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

cthon

imo be happy u have this mana pots lol :)
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

kidicarus

We had instant manapots in the beginning. This is what happens when you implement 'unlimited mana'

Everyone rerolls to Dagger/something, SH/PS, or any OL/wc mutant.

Why? Cause theese chars are great at everything when you give them infinite mana. Mb daggers could still be beat.... but nuker/summoner on 3 toggles casting spells at you faster then you can react or Ol recovering his Hp with every spell for all infinity will be VERY overpowered......

I mean while you have MP there are pretty much no class that can outdmg you is there?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: apophis on August 26, 2009, 06:19:57 PM
Mana potionts are too weak. Enhanced mana potions give 300MP in 20sec thats just too low. Nowadays when mass PvPs are longer and longer couse of skills like FoI and SoF, is playing dmg dealer mage quite impossible couse you are without MP in few sec. Mana pots should restore MP instantly with some reuse time.

Skills min +10 cost and no have problem :D
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

Dadghamor

Quote from: apophis on August 26, 2009, 06:19:57 PM
Mana potionts are too weak. Enhanced mana potions give 300MP in 20sec thats just too low. Nowadays when mass PvPs are longer and longer couse of skills like FoI and SoF, is playing dmg dealer mage quite impossible couse you are without MP in few sec. Mana pots should restore MP instantly with some reuse time.
In mass pvp if you have time to cast Foi you have  time to cast mass recharge too.Put 3 mages in a safe zone a let them recharge whole ally.
Most of people doesn't know how much usefull is Arcane Wisdom on long pvp.
Learn to how to do pvp...if you are scoring max 300 to a target....change target.

ohaem

Quote from: alfy on August 27, 2009, 02:50:19 PM
lul so think what poeple have to do on retail where they have only elixirs
exactly ^^ so as some1 said we can disable better mp consumption it will be the same only we safe some of F-X button with macro on keyboard

http://d-technology.mybrute.com

apophis

Quote from: danyelfBR on August 27, 2009, 05:46:54 PM
Skills min +10 cost and no have problem :D
nah i prefere my +15 power
30x ToshiroHitsugaya, apophisCZ
15x ApophisCZ
9x Apo

apophis

okey thx for answers

that was bad idea, I accept
I can play with mana pots which we have, I am satisfied with my 30 seconds of fame in pvp with 15k/2k matk/cast.
30x ToshiroHitsugaya, apophisCZ
15x ApophisCZ
9x Apo

kidicarus

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on August 28, 2009, 06:36:01 PM
i dont know, maybe u have over 65% weight penalty? (1lvl)?

i dont have so many problem with it on dragon, here should be the same mana ptios

Hes got a SH/PS with full power/cast speed setup. A notourious manawhore. The potions are fine.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Ozukyz

Quote from: kidicarus on August 28, 2009, 06:50:42 PM
Hes got a SH/PS with full power/cast speed setup. A notourious manawhore. The potions are fine.

i think ur very weak in knowlege about lineage2 game
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]