Web Analytics
Mana, mana potions

News:

Main Menu

Mana, mana potions

Started by apophis, August 26, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apophis

Mana potionts are too weak. Enhanced mana potions give 300MP in 20sec thats just too low. Nowadays when mass PvPs are longer and longer couse of skills like FoI and SoF, is playing dmg dealer mage quite impossible couse you are without MP in few sec. Mana pots should restore MP instantly with some reuse time.
30x ToshiroHitsugaya, apophisCZ
15x ApophisCZ
9x Apo

Furesy

Ever heard of support classes?

If people are incapable of playing their support sub sides, or even incapable of playing a stand-alone support class, it's their problem. One of the best insults people come up with then I play SWS/EE in PvP is being called a 'buff-bot', makes me laugh every time.

Diabolical

my party never had a problem with mana , ask ur EE and SE to recharge u in middle of pvp instead of spamming F1
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

apophis

Quote from: Diabolical on August 26, 2009, 06:43:41 PM
my party never had a problem with mana , ask ur EE and SE to recharge u in middle of pvp instead of spamming F1
I have 5,5k MP and I am without MP in 28 sec. =  thats about 200 MP every sec. (with echo + 2x arcana + tp when I using dmg skills) so you wont be able to recharge me...
15x ApophisCZ
9x Apo

Weezer

Quote from: apophis on August 26, 2009, 07:09:26 PM
I have 5,5k MP and I am without MP in 28 sec. =  thats about 200 MP every sec. (with echo + 2x arcana + tp when I using dmg skills) so you wont be able to recharge me...

An EE or SE with the proper buffs can recharge u the same amount (or even more) of mana u spend every second.

Anyway if Drake turn E. Mana to restore mana instantly a lot of people would reroll for classes that can kill rly fast (but consume lot of mana), like TH.

Diabolical

Quote from: apophis on August 26, 2009, 07:09:26 PM

then reduce the amount of mana consumption by turning some of these off , plus i would understand 1 arcana but no need for the casting one rly
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

apophis

Quote from: Diabolical on August 26, 2009, 07:19:14 PM
then reduce the amount of mana consumption by turning some of these off , plus i would understand 1 arcana but no need for the casting one rly
I know what to do for reduce it, but my point is that classes like mine or TH (as Weezer said), cant be play on full of their potencial for longer time, but F1 archers can.
Instant mana pots = balance
15x ApophisCZ
9x Apo

Weezer

Quote from: apophis on August 26, 2009, 07:26:10 PM
I know what to do for reduce it, but my point is that classes like mine or TH (as Weezer said), cant be play on full of their potencial for longer time, but F1 archers can.
Instant mana pots = balance

I think u wont get my point... if we have instant potions people would reroll for TH cause then u can keep using skills as long as they have mana potions to use, that would be insane.

For example imagine a pt like: WC/BP, BP/PA, some TH/PA, BD/XX, SWS/PW. As long as they have mana potions they can kill almost everyone, even when 3:1 pvp.

apophis

Quote from: Weezer on August 26, 2009, 07:38:57 PM
I think u wont get my point... if we have instant potions people would reroll for TH cause then u can keep using skills as long as they have mana potions to use, that would be insane.

It will be insane if it be 500MP every 0,1sec, but 200MP with 2sec reuse or 300MP for a certain amount of time (5sec insted of 20sec as it is now).

15x ApophisCZ
9x Apo

Weezer

Quote from: apophis on August 26, 2009, 07:56:20 PM
It will be insane if it be 500MP every 0,1sec, but 200MP with 2sec reuse or 300MP for a certain amount of time (5sec insted of 20sec as it is now).

Come on it's insane in the same way. With all buffs available to use that prevents damage from mages a fighter pt with BP recovering 200-500 MP each 5 secs u dont have a chance to kill it with a mage pt.

And if we consider a BP/PA for example neither mages or archers would have a chance to kill it.

Sephiroth

U'r SH/PS
U'r meant to waste many MP if u wanna deal ur best dmg...Emp.Echo increases the amount of Mana consumption for a 30% if I'm not wrong..and A.Power for a 20% or so?
U should take Clarity and have always a SE or EE in pt as rechargers,but BPs,OLs,and any kind of supporters have priority.So,all u can do is not to spam Hurricane till u'r out of mana.

leobruno

Change the reuse to 10 sec with 250 recovery for mana pot. I think is not to much.