Web Analytics
Song of Silence

News:

Main Menu

Song of Silence

Started by Diver, August 27, 2009, 08:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diver

Why do you Track decrase time of Song of Silence? Sws is so overpower? That song have long reuse and shity land rate.

About blizzard - ok but make the same with demon wind and inferno.

Diver

Decrase time of shild slam and anchor from cubic too^^

lordelfakoz

Well song of silence nerf wasn't needed as it is still 120 sec in retail. I also think that 120 secs was much while 60 secs seems perfect but if you nerfed it consider nerf also block ww and block shield which also last 120 secs.

Furesy

Block WW is a stupid debuff, removes both WW and gives you run speed penalty, land rate is huge and re-use is close to 2 seconds, if it didn't land first time (which I doubt) second or third it will 100% lol

legendaryvicious

Haven't noticed that update  on song of silence, if it's true (wich it must be, else what would you be saying it) then it wasnt really a needed update, i've landed song of silence like 12 times in pvp since the momment i learned that skill, it never was an "overpowered" skilll, noone ever complained about it being overpowered, but ofc why would anyone complain? it almost never lands anyway lol
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on August 27, 2009, 08:57:23 PM
dunno if i am right but new imrove movement from ee cant be blocked  ::)
Improved buffs can be removed now as far as I know.

At least, mage bane removes Improve Magic also (kinda owned for any mage) so I'm pretty sure block ww removes Improve Movement also.

lordelfakoz

FeelmyBow

about Blizzard stacking with block WW. now that is stupid....
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

our4n0s

Quote from: lordelfakoz on August 27, 2009, 09:25:13 PM
Blocks works.Banes no.
bullshit, dont talk about what you do not know, no offense though, bane works on improves
retired

VforVanilla

Quote from: our4n0s on August 28, 2009, 12:24:25 AM
bullshit, dont talk about what you do not know, no offense though, bane works on improves

Dunno but every time i have improve movement on sieges it never got remove, but whenever i have ww i must fo it every min in action.

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Furesy on August 27, 2009, 09:07:58 PM
Improved buffs can be removed now as far as I know.

At least, mage bane removes Improve Magic also (kinda owned for any mage) so I'm pretty sure block ww removes Improve Movement also.
so its -emp/-acumen/-m.barier....

it shouldnt work like it is now, banes cant remove any improved buff

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

WindPhoenix

Song of silence FTW!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3DsdwQ1eMc

fits perfectly with The Valley of Saints :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history