Web Analytics
[Suggestion for Track] Regarding the so-called overpoweredness of SPS/EE - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

[Suggestion for Track] Regarding the so-called overpoweredness of SPS/EE

Started by WindPhoenix, August 28, 2009, 11:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildpussy

Quote from: our4n0s on August 28, 2009, 05:24:44 PM
wrong.
Plus, nerfing their skills for olympiad while mages already suck at pvp? bah..
Nah, the truth is, olympiad is balanced, the only thing that matters now is how you feature/play/ use tactic with your char.
Lets see, niori has 10 pts on nostradamus tho he has top gear, nitopami has 300 pts ;D
But there are only 4 sps ee above 100 pts.
Now, th/pp ty/de will farm sps/ee, just like many other class as ty/wc or ty/ol sws/ee or even me as ee/es.

@ marinella, spash on his ty/de with DHA+3 and w/o augment crits for 14k average sps ee.
Actually guys, no offense but.... if you would let olympiad players talk when it comes to olympiad, seriously, that could be smarter.. atm the topic is already spammed and none of these guys play olympiad (even you windpenis).

So, accept the fact that es/sps is not meant to rule olympiad, c4 times are over, you lost nice things from these times, you got nice things from HB tho, get used to it and if you wish to play olympiad just make yourself a bot.

Eventually, i will agree with the sumons idea, at least for 3rd class sumons that are like pathetic.
But we asked it xxxx times, it wont happen i got used to it, suggest you do the same  :(
+1

WindPhoenix

atm the topic is already spammed and none of these guys play olympiad (even you windpenis).
es/sps might not be the best class to play oly atm, my gear might be crappy and i might be just rusty in pvp, but still, i play oly since c4 dear Glenn  :-*
So, accept the fact that es/sps is not meant to rule olympiad, c4 times are over, you lost nice things from these times, you got nice things from HB tho, get used to it and if you wish to play olympiad just make yourself a bot.
Eventually, i will agree with the sumons idea, at least for 3rd class sumons that are like pathetic.
But we asked it xxxx times, it wont happen i got used to it, suggest you do the same  :(
Q_Q
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Ozukyz

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on August 28, 2009, 05:57:23 PM
And nerf Ozus brain! Oh shit, its already nerfed to the bone xD

nerf tomeks knees so he wont be able to walk
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Soltys

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 28, 2009, 11:48:26 AM
Many are complaining that SPS/EE are overpowered in olympiad mainly but not only.
Somehow, i feel they are right.
Let me share you my experiences with SPS/EE back in C4/IL and now.

The problem is that SPS/EE has a sum of skills that give them a lot of advantages over other mage/xx combo, like mage/summoner like me for example. Which are the reasons?

1. Erase landing rate is still a lot. [Nerf suggestion: nerf erase]
2. The power of the heals is way stronger than the usual damage they take from regular power nukes in oly because of the Dynasty jewels. Combine that with the M.def bonus from POW and the lots of mana they have from DNET sets, that makes them able to take full loads of nukes without spending too much mana for heals. In oly i am much rather going to run out of mana hitting one of them than he runs out of mana healing himself. [Nerf suggestion: nerf either healing skills or increase mana consumption for them]
3.Back in c4 or even IL i used to win like 50% of the fights with top SPS/EE or even more because the pets i used to have were more powerful compared to the SPS/EE's defensive abilities. In order to have a balanced server, we need to give a fighting chance to summoners as well. The high defence that DNET set provides, combined to erase and healing capacities and the pet's nerf makes summons very weak in comparison [Suggestion: give us back the original stats of summons from the beginning of IL, remove the nerf they suffered]

Just a few suggestion to fix an unballanced situation.. feel free to post more ideas or to flame me.

~Wind

Lol this post should be called "few sugestions to track how enable sps/es to kill sps/ee"  ::)
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

TomekAlmighty

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sephiroth

Ozukyz

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: Soltys on August 29, 2009, 09:02:30 AM
Lol this post should be called "few sugestions to track how enable sps/es to kill sps/ee"  ::)
tbh you are totally right  ???
retired

kidicarus

Im so sick and tired of the game being tweaked according to oly.

How many players do we have that farm oly? 10? Why da hell should the game revolve around them?

And ppl can argue that 'if it would be more balanced ppl would play' but the fact is that oly with subclass can never be completely balanced. There will always be farm-chars, farm-gear, and shitty farm augments.

You should all come play vs me in monster derby track instead.... It's a bit more underground but atleast were not racist against cross-race subs! And we go by streetrules (pots allowed)

@Wind, on equal buffs es/sps > sps/ee and if you don't agree I can't see why you play your class.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on August 29, 2009, 12:39:31 PM
@Wind, on equal buffs es/sps > sps/ee and if you don't agree I can't see why you play your class.
d'oh!!!  ;D
you know i fully agree, but that's not oly  :P

BassSultan^^

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 29, 2009, 12:43:55 PM
d'oh!!!  ;D
you know i fully agree, but that's not oly  :P

well out of oly i kill almst everyone when i get same buffs even with my lower gear.

and you lil penis go oly + outside pvping = balcned fun of pvp ^^

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

WindPhoenix