Web Analytics
PR/SK or HE/PAl ?

News:

Main Menu

PR/SK or HE/PAl ?

Started by BusinessMan, September 03, 2009, 10:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusinessMan

Simple question guys,what char is better for pvp Phantom Ranger/Shillen Knight or Hawkey/Paladin ? Just tell me short reason,thx so much.
Clan Czech Horde

Valkyria 9x : BusinessMan  TH   HE/?

our4n0s

Quote from: BusinessMan on September 03, 2009, 10:05:01 AM
Simple question guys,what char is better for pvp Phantom Ranger/Shillen Knight or Hawkey/Paladin ? Just tell me short reason,thx so much.
difference between sk and pal, pal has ai and soul of the phenix, with some heals, sk has cubics and insane shield rate/power, but you would use a bow so what's the point anyway shall you say :)
definitely HE/PAL, all the more since deadeye is not as good as it used to be, and HE has dash what's pretty nice
retired

Endorama

Quote from: our4n0s on September 03, 2009, 11:29:36 AM
all the more since deadeye is not as good as it used to be
huh?wtf?
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

our4n0s

retired

BusinessMan

So last word is that HE/Pal is better  for pvp ? I rly dunno what char I will sub if he or pr  :(
Clan Czech Horde

Valkyria 9x : BusinessMan  TH   HE/?

mcmartin

our4n0s

Quote from: mcmartin on September 03, 2009, 04:12:28 PM
dash is 50% in heavy
he might very well have both set heavy and light, some archers do so (hi cb)  since archer vs archer even if u are archer tank is better on light with evasion setup and then u got ur full dash, most use heavy set for mages but well it's not the point what set he s gonna use.
The fact is he/pal is for sure better that pr/sk because sk's features are relieing on shield (ok cubics or w/e a lil bit too but still mostly shield) and you wont use a shield, go for HE/PAL w/o any doubt if you ask me, and you did  ;D
retired

Diabolical

Quote from: our4n0s on September 03, 2009, 11:29:36 AM
difference between sk and pal, pal has ai and soul of the phenix, with some heals, sk has cubics and insane shield rate/power, but you would use a bow so what's the point anyway shall you say :)
definitely HE/PAL, all the more since deadeye is not as good as it used to be, and HE has dash what's pretty nice

ur knowledge about archers is 0
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

CTEBAH

Furesy

Dead Eye does suck now though :)

Deavon