Web Analytics
Dying of boredum in Hellbound!!

News:

Main Menu

Dying of boredum in Hellbound!!

Started by Javardsnegger, September 03, 2009, 12:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

track i know you're a busy guy, but can you plz consider tweaking up the drop rate of the quest item "Mark of betrayal".... cause i've been doing the quest, and everything was fine 'till this part.... i'm there for 3 weeks now killing "Wandering Caravans" and got 2 "mark of betrayal" so far.... i need 20 to go one.... at this rate i will get them sometimes next year!!  :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

Take a look at it if you got some time to spare..... not easy i know!!

Hope the rest of the guys/girls agree
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

digunan

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 03, 2009, 12:58:10 PM
track i know you're a busy guy, but can you plz consider tweaking up the drop rate of the quest item "Mark of betrayal".... cause i've been doing the quest, and everything was fine 'till this part.... i'm there for 3 weeks now killing "Wandering Caravans" and got 2 "mark of betrayal" so far.... i need 20 to go one.... at this rate i will get them sometimes next year!!  :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

dont cry - yes drop rate is low but dont speak for 3 weeks lol - just try like should be. Quest is possible for 2 days max and that with 3-4 hours per day max.

Weezer

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 03, 2009, 12:58:10 PM

On the begining it was a low rate drop and low quantidy (drop 1 by 1), but after some fixes now it drops more items like 6-7 each time.

legendaryvicious

IMO the rate is fine, i made the quest getting those marks of betrayal 1 by 1 playing 2-3 hours a day and 3 days later i finished that part of the quest.  If you've been 3 weeks there,  then either your staying there for 20 minutes everytime or your the unluckiest person in the server.

You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Javardsnegger

It must be the second 1 legendary cause i don't stay there 2-3 hours but 1-1,5h and i only get them 1 by 1 but like 1 in every 2-3 days :S

Tweaking it up just a little big wouldn't hurt imo!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Marinella

Quote from: Weezer on September 03, 2009, 06:49:24 PM
On the begining it was a low rate drop and low quantidy (drop 1 by 1), but after some fixes now it drops more items like 6-7 each time.

scorpion poison stinger drop quantity now around 5- 12
mark of betrayal drop still 1 from mob in 30 mins from each mob, so if u will farm only 1 mob from whole area u will need 10-15 hours (dont remember exactly how much u need 20 or  30). if u will farm 4 mobs than u wiil need around 2-3 hours, ofc if noon will steal ur drop  :D :D :D

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

flamingAwe

there are 5 mobs
and need 30 marks
"tweaking" just focks all who made it normal way before
anyway, as is it is worth to make a quest, if "tweak" you get too big reward for doing nothing

Javardsnegger

By tweak i don't mean 1 mob 1 mark... mabye 15 mobs 1 mark! Scorpion stingers are fine imo! Mark of betrayal sux! Anyway more important things going on ..... i know!  :P

Diabolical

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 04, 2009, 11:48:23 AM
there are 5 mobs
and need 30 marks
"tweaking" just focks all who made it normal way before
anyway, as is it is worth to make a quest, if "tweak" you get too big reward for doing nothing

lol how it will freak ppl who already made quest ?? , they will cry and whine coz they took longer time to make it ? SERIOUSLY ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Sali

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 04, 2009, 04:27:16 PM
By tweak i don't mean 1 mob 1 mark... mabye 15 mobs 1 mark! Scorpion stingers are fine imo! Mark of betrayal sux! Anyway more important things going on ..... i know!  :P
geeeez stop complain, i know marvels are not serial killers and moobs at hb can be lil to hard but make 1 full pt and it will be fine, belive me
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Sali on September 07, 2009, 06:17:30 AM
geeeez stop complain, i know marvels are not serial killers and moobs at hb can be lil to hard but make 1 full pt and it will be fine, belive me

Lol you must have been assraped by marvels a few times to be so butthurt!

Btw no1 cares what you vomit here....

Maybe if your parents had done a better job you would know how to respect other ppl!!

Sali

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 07, 2009, 06:46:51 AM
Lol you must have been assraped by marvels a few times to be so butthurt!

Btw no1 cares what you vomit here....

Maybe if your parents had done a better job you would know how to respect other ppl!!
ur net person who earn my respect, prob ull never do, so keep dreaming. And im not butthurted, i love Marvels, its hard to find easier targets :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3