News:

Main Menu

PR/SK or HE/PAl ?

Started by BusinessMan, September 03, 2009, 10:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Quote from: Furesy on September 03, 2009, 07:54:36 PM
Dead Eye does suck now though :)

Who cares? I am still pro, as some says!

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TheLox on September 03, 2009, 11:10:33 PM
ChoxLox is pro
my sig > u tho  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

Quote from: TheLox on September 03, 2009, 11:10:33 PM
Duno who u re refering to but by mr propr i thought of furesy who said me a few days ago that deadeye s shit.
Quote from: Diabolical on September 03, 2009, 06:06:34 PM
ur knowledge about archers is 0
you start pissing me off, first of all you ve been a piece of shit on every fuking char you ever played, and the funniest i ve ever seen is you on ps bd.
next time you wish to post something to me try doing something constructive like why do you reach the conclusion my knowledge is 0 on archer according to what i said.
Yet, your gameplay is 0 on every freaking char you play
retired

Diabolical

Quote from: our4n0s on September 04, 2009, 12:34:41 AM
you start pissing me off, first of all you ve been a piece of shit on every fuking char you ever played, and the funniest i ve ever seen is you on ps bd.
next time you wish to post something to me try doing something constructive like why do you reach the conclusion my knowledge is 0 on archer according to what i said.
Yet, your gameplay is 0 on every freaking char you play

QQ ur knowledge is 0 because u said something totally wrong , since deadeye is pretty much the same and nothing changed about it , so whoever told u this is some stupid archer , and saying my gameplay is 0, lol really :D ?? did i piss u off that much so u started to babble some crap ? . remind me again who had taught u countless shit in game ?and for my ps / bd i rocked playing it and i stopped for long time and then decided to play it again and at those times the char sucked and i didnt get used to it again , oh wait u played it and u sucked , guess what u sucked on all ur chars as well when u first played it :D

please when u r mad about something dont make the hot blood reach ur brain and say non true facts :) , u r still my favorite frenchie but sometimes ur attitude is lame
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Furesy

Dead Eye itself didn't change, PvP damage system changed, that for Dead Eye sucks now.

Anyone not willing to believe that, go test it yourself before you speak xd

I already showed Lox :)

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Furesy on September 04, 2009, 06:59:16 AM
Dead Eye itself didn't change, PvP damage system changed, that for Dead Eye sucks now.

Anyone not willing to believe that, go test it yourself before you speak xd

I already showed Lox :)
it's simple the 20% critical damage boost of deadeye used to be 2/3k + normal damage for now with all arrow attack and critical damage resistance buffs this 2/3k became 1/1.5 coz the damage in total got decreased
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: SysTemHacK on September 04, 2009, 07:54:38 AM
it's simple the 20% critical damage boost of deadeye used to be 2/3k + normal damage for now with all arrow attack and critical damage resistance buffs this 2/3k became 1/1.5 coz the damage in total got decreased

And the winner is....!!!

Furesy!!!  :-*

TheLox

Quote from: our4n0s on September 04, 2009, 12:34:41 AM
Duno who u re refering to but by mr propr i thought of furesy who said me a few days ago that deadeye s shit.

I referred to Fur, as I quote him.

(Double post!)

wildpussy

dead eye has always been shit

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE