Web Analytics
I got big problem - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

I got big problem

Started by galun, September 06, 2009, 07:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cofo

This forum is funny, on first page of every topic u can find some information, when u swap to 2nd page, flame wars start  ;D
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Javardsnegger

Quote from: oOMiaOo on September 08, 2009, 04:21:13 PM
how long did it actually take u to put this meaningless sentence together? mr. fancyword digger xD lmao

Like 2 sec's at 3 am!!  ;D

Quote from: Furesy on September 08, 2009, 04:22:35 PM
Great example of someone who is trying to flame, but actually flames someone he knows nothing of and fails miserably doing so :)

Flame?? Dude i i don't flame in all directions like few meanless prics we can find here! My flame's have to be earned...Wtf should i go flame at a guy who plays here for +3 years and has 100 posts? I know the most certain is that he won't read it anyway so i don't even bother...!

Anyways i'm on a "peace and love" fase atm!!  ;D ;D

But...

Quote from: cthon on September 08, 2009, 11:24:41 AM
defoe is pro that's for sure but attention whore???

Yes he's a pro for sure: Very expensive items + spamming f1 f2 f3= pro player defenetly!!

As for atentionwhore, what do you call some1 who puts the nose in your posts atempting to get some atention?? Caue if you have a better name i'll use it!

Quote from: cofo on September 08, 2009, 11:29:06 PM
This forum is funny, on first page of every topic u can find some information, when u swap to 2nd page, flame wars start  ;D

Cofo that's the best part of the forum!  ::)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Endorama

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 09, 2009, 01:01:24 PM
Yes he's a pro for sure: Very expensive items + spamming f1 f2 f3= pro player defenetly!!
if its as easy as f1f2f3 then why do u freakin fail while having the same gear as his?!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Endorama on September 09, 2009, 01:23:40 PM
if its as easy as f1f2f3 then why do u freakin fail while having the same gear as him?!

Fail? hun what do you call fail? I don't have the same gear for sure, i'm NOT a pro player i'm the first to recognize that niether act as 1. Some times i die and some times i kill and try to get some pleasure and fun form it.... is that what you mean by fail? Cause if you don't do the same....tbh you fail! <3 <3 <3
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Deavon

Quote from: Endorama on September 09, 2009, 01:23:40 PM
if its as easy as f1f2f3 then why do u freakin fail while having the same gear as his?!

loooool Pigs got a big point here xD

Javardsnegger

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 01:36:09 PM

As for atentionwhore, what do you call some1 who puts the nose in your posts atempting to get some atention?? Caue if you have a better name i'll use it!

funny that u talk like this  about some1 who is maybe best archer in game

So he called me Tard... should i give him compliments iyo??  ;D ;D

Besides if ppl start to give him compliments he will lose he's game  ;D ;D

Endorama

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 09, 2009, 01:26:03 PM
Fail? hun what do you call fail? I don't have the same gear for sure, i'm NOT a pro player i'm the first to recognize that niether act as 1. Some times i die and some times i kill and try to get some pleasure and fun form it.... is that what you mean by fail? Cause if you don't do the same....tbh you fail! <3 <3 <3
yea i freakin call it fail!u are a cunt elf archer,pardon light elf archer,i dun have any clue what ur class exactly is,but i've seen u with dnet heavy and u recently bought icarus+f,so enlighten me whats the difference in ur gears.
btw reading ur posts i came to the conclusion that u must do some reading with understanding before posting!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Endorama on September 09, 2009, 01:45:49 PM
yea i freakin call it fail!u are a cunt elf archer,pardon light elf archer,i dun have any clue what ur class exactly is,but i've seen u with dnet heavy and u recently bought icarus+f,so enlighten me whats the difference in ur gears.
btw reading ur posts i came to the conclusion that u must do some reading with understanding before posting!

Oki piggy! not much more to add, you made your point and mine in your reply!  ;D

i bought the icarus yesterday evening and your alrdy know.....damn i must be famous!   ;D ;D

I'm pretty sure defoe has rb jewels and he's gear is >+3 and i don't remember having dfoe as an adversary lately anyway so what if he powns me?? Hit "vilage"?? very painfull!

Stop being a hater... your barking at the wrong tree!

Endorama

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 09, 2009, 01:48:06 PM
Oki piggy! not much more to add, you made your point and mine in your reply!  ;D

i bought the icarus yesterday evening and your alrdy know.....damn i must be famous!   ;D ;D

I'm pretty sure defoe has rb jewels and he's gear is >+3 and i don't remember having dfoe as an adversary lately anyway so what if he powns me?? Hit "vilage" very painfull!

Stop being a hater... your barking at the wrong tree!
me being a hater?i just cant stand lame cunts like U!u wonna tell me that u aint equal to defoe coz of ur class?so what,look at viana aka immaculate,her class is a bit lame,but her char quite dangerous,its all about set up and thinking how to master a char,its not our nor defoe's fault that u failed in that.and u freakin wonna tell me that few enchants r a freakin big difference?!LOL u saw deathand's movie,in the system window u can easily see dmg like 5k dealed to his targets,while he's with a freakin db+4...its all up to u.

and bout me knowing ur gear aint even close to be caused by ur "fame",its just that i pay attention ig and i am spending some time in the wtt section.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Endorama on September 09, 2009, 02:03:40 PM
see dmg like 5k dealed to his targets,while he's with a freakin db+4...its all up to u.

What i meaned was why the hell are you atempting to flame when you don't even know what class i am?

You saying he deals 5k dmg cause of his will?? Damn teach me ohhh Master.... the force is strong in me...  :P

Common you are trying to make ennemys here... i never pwned defoe and defoe powned me 1 once... you are talking here like there was some kind of rivality here... stop doing that!

And kalling ppl names won't help your cause niether your life! Will only rate you as an failed bully!

<3 <3 <3

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 02:19:11 PM
no hope for u!!!

Yyyyep..... no hope...no faith... no nothing!! But i'm Happy  ;D