I got big problem - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

I got big problem

Started by galun, September 06, 2009, 07:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 09, 2009, 02:12:49 PM
What i meaned was why the hell are you atempting to flame when you don't even know what class i am?

You saying he deals 5k dmg cause of his will?? Damn teach me ohhh Master.... the force is strong in me...  :P

Common you are trying to make ennemys here... i never pwned defoe and defoe powned me 1 once... you are talking here like there was some kind of rivality here... stop doing that!

And kalling ppl names won't help your cause niether your life! Will only rate you as an failed bully!

<3 <3 <3
u freakin retard.its not bout he pwned u,neither who u pwned ,u r just lame for making such replies like the 1 u made bout defoe,and i am trying to explain u that,but seems that its impossible.

and pls start making some freakin sense in ur freakin replies."And kalling ppl names won't help your cause niether your life! Will only rate you as an failed bully!" wtf is this supposed to mean?! damn i can say that i understand most of the posts made by peeps that lack of english knowledge,but damn i cant get this 1.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 09, 2009, 02:12:49 PM
What i meaned was why the hell are you atempting to flame when you don't even know what class i am?

You saying he deals 5k dmg cause of his will?? Damn teach me ohhh Master.... the force is strong in me...  :P

Common you are trying to make ennemys here... i never pwned defoe and defoe powned me 1 once... you are talking here like there was some kind of rivality here... stop doing that!

And kalling ppl names won't help your cause, niether your life! Will only rate you as a failed bully!

<3 <3 <3

Your right i missed a coma.

jezzzzzz So much hate! sight!

You sound like an enraged housewife... i will stop replying now.... i'm to scared!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Ashlynn

Quote from: Endorama on September 09, 2009, 02:03:40 PM
me being a hater?i just cant stand lame cunts like U!u wonna tell me that u aint equal to defoe coz of ur class?so what,look at viana aka immaculate,her class is a bit lame,but her char quite dangerous,its all about set up and thinking how to master a char,its not our nor defoe's fault that u failed in that.and u freakin wonna tell me that few enchants r a freakin big difference?!LOL u saw deathand's movie,in the system window u can easily see dmg like 5k dealed to his targets,while he's with a freakin db+4...its all up to u.

and bout me knowing ur gear aint even close to be caused by ur "fame",its just that i pay attention ig and i am spending some time in the wtt section.
I am sorry, but in the video I saw most actions with DB with orange augment glow, which means DB+16+ :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Endorama

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 02:38:47 PM
btw pig its not so long ago when u flammed temps / defoe and he powned u with some words like that u not a serious opponent for him...and now u talk nice cuz he is in cb clan? explain plox
i never said something bad bout defoe.he was an archer i admire for quite a while before he became a part of our team,its true that we were arguing for something with him,but it was far from me being rude/flaming.and bout his state that i wasnt a real opponent to him,well i can say 2 things,we hadnt been in many fights against each other,but he was right bout 1 thing,i wasnt using a major thing for an archer - evasion.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 02:38:47 PM
btw pig its not so long ago when u flammed temps / defoe and he powned u with some words like that u not a serious opponent for him...and now u talk nice cuz he is in cb clan? explain plox

There are certain enemies that are happy to let their skill do the talking, players who actually have some skill and don't waste all their time bullshitting on forums because they are IG killing people. Defoe, Ensign and all the other temps (yes ex-enemies who we would fight and flame but still respect) are like this, we fought them and respected them, because of that we could let them join us and put our differences behind us.

The we get people like you. People that would NEVER EVER EVER be accepted into a clan like us  because you are all words nothing more. You shout out but never backk your words up, you do not command any respect from anybody.

Before you start your bullshit "your all bullshit, bla bla bla", remember back to when we were in Aden, and you shouted inpublic chat "You and me 1vs1 selfbuffs" when you was on crysstal, even on HE/PAL I accepted your  challage and guess what.... you bottled it.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 03:38:06 PM
y i remember very well like i camed in front of gates of aden and u and mark fullbuffed powned me 2x before any duel would started...so replying to master of falseness and lies got no point...i dont get it how u meaned "even on he/pal"?

I think ungolianth's point is: Ppl flame at each other's 4 even know them... and when they actually bother talking a bit and knowing them they change their minds... bunch of haters  ;D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 04:21:25 PM
no my point is that zuluman is new commer big cb mamber and he talk like he is some powner pro dude witch is not truth...and i chalenged him often to make duel against mine chars...one day he accepted it and called me out in front of aden..after few mins me camed near gates and i seen mark in front of aden with him (truluman :P) and with bot pp/dancer...even though chalange was duel on self...after me moved from peace zone both powned me...nothing more to add make your own point of view  :-*

Deadlast is not new in CB .
His words maybe hurting ur ears , live with it or hate it ;p

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 09, 2009, 04:42:53 PM
i meaned by new like 5 months...since he camed from other server and i remember when it was...my eyes dont hurt since he talk a lot of lies as usuall
why so much hate?
yesterday a SPS/EE from Temp buffed me, and i recc her, and after that we both farmed peacefully in Hellbound  :D

Peace, love, harmony.

We're carebears after all  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 11, 2009, 01:37:30 PM
why so much hate?
yesterday a SPS/EE from Temp buffed me, and i recc her, and after that we both farmed peacefully in Hellbound  :D

Peace, love, harmony.

Ozukyz

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 11, 2009, 01:37:30 PM
why so much hate?

Peace, love, harmony.

it was me noob
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Saorin

all i read was: "i got big problem"  i opened the link and saw an orc avatar.....personally to me it sounds like a personal problem, BUT if not i wish you luck!   and OMFG wind is in temp ;'(((   /cry
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Saorin on September 21, 2009, 05:00:02 PM
and OMFG wind is in temp ;'(((   /cry
what? lol. i'm not! i'm in Carebears, Mark's clan. NUUUUUUUUUUUB