News:

Main Menu

QQ FACTOR (pvp movie)

Started by Deavon, September 08, 2009, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: Deavon on September 09, 2009, 03:59:03 PM
Who is blondi ?O.o
Anyway i frapsed  the pvp at varka u were too and i crited you for 5k without dances:P  but i choosed to dont include it into the rest movie cause it was already to huge and that scene was kinda non sense :P

Thanks for your comments :D
yeah that scene was non sense and u crited me 5 k cuz i had 0 buffs, this is the worst pvp i ve ever been a part of !
Blondi is hitler's dog
Ah and i wanted to add... the next step to improve your pvp movies is in my opinion to pimp your computer a bit, since watching PvP movie with 2 fps isn't really the most enjoyable thing too  ;)
retired

Deavon

Quote from: our4n0s on September 09, 2009, 04:12:10 PM
yeah that scene was non sense and u crited me 5 k cuz i had 0 buffs, this is the worst pvp i ve ever been a part of !
Blondi is hitler's dog
Ah and i wanted to add... the next step to improve your pvp movies is in my opinion to pimp your computer a bit, since watching PvP movie with 2 fps isn't really the most enjoyable thing too  ;)

Still did nt get who is blondi but anyway .

Tbh i doubt i can pimp my pc more than i have now,better to buy a new one than to spend more money on it :P
Maybe i m still doing something wrong on compression tho ;P

dusaka

awesome video - peoples have many things to learn from this video

btw  I have 1 question - what the f1ck  meaning  QQ

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

seboulba

Quote from: dusaka on September 09, 2009, 04:57:32 PM

that mean somone who cry i think
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Deavon

Thanks  :d about QQ thing use a bit ur imagination ,what is it looks like?:D:D

cthon

Quote from: our4n0s on September 09, 2009, 02:51:56 PM
And a special thank for not having frapsed a night PvP 4-5 days ago... cobra will know what i meant

that one when u got 4 bishops (3 with tank subs) and we won flawless?? ehh happens

Quote from: our4n0s on September 09, 2009, 04:12:10 PM

to bad u werent there last night when almost 2 pt from oversoe failed against 5 peeps.. i bet that is worst.. but np with the actual ally u will have many more pleasent moments like that one
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Zuluman

I'll give you a clue... Ary is the biggest pro at this.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: cthon on September 09, 2009, 05:09:47 PM
that one when u got 4 bishops (3 with tank subs) and we won flawless?? ehh happens

to bad u werent there last night when almost 2 pt from oversoe failed against 5 peeps.. i bet that is worst.. but np with the actual ally u will have many more pleasent moments like that one

XD good times, last night was fun. You would have thought that out of two parties someone would have the brains to realise that 2 parties should have rushed the 5 people instead of letting us snipe their ass's.

our4n0s

Quote from: Deavon on September 09, 2009, 04:22:22 PM
Tbh i doubt i can pimp my pc more than i have now,better to buy a new one than to spend more money on it :P
Maybe i m still doing something wrong on compression tho ;P
If this low fsp is related to your compression, then i will rather download a 800 Mb pvp movie that lasts 10 mins with high fsp than a 30 mins pvp movie that weights 800 Mb and has shitty fsp
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on September 09, 2009, 05:15:07 PM
If this low fsp is related to your compression, then i will rather download a 800 Mb pvp movie that lasts 10 mins with high fsp than a 30 mins pvp movie that weights 800 Mb and has shitty fsp

True, but tbh I don't think this can be the problem. I have seen many movies which are ~30 mins long which are between 800-1gb with perfectly fine quality.

Weezer

Sali

Quote from: Zuluman on September 09, 2009, 11:17:49 AM
Shame you wern't there last night death, im sure Overdose would have been dead embarressed if you fraped last nights events.
dont forget at movie are only actions when CB winning :P why? to dont feel as u said "embarsed"
anyway nice movie, and ye last scene was hillarius ;d
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3