QQ FACTOR (pvp movie) - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

QQ FACTOR (pvp movie)

Started by Deavon, September 08, 2009, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: Zuluman on September 09, 2009, 05:13:56 PM
XD good times, last night was fun. You would have thought that out of two parties someone would have the brains to realise that 2 parties should have rushed the 5 people instead of letting us snipe their ass's.
correction bro* not 5 but 3 peeps :P the other 2 were messing up with em hand to hand and ofc lest we forget our pwning sws/wc bot ! :D
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

oOMiaOo

Quote from: Endorama on September 09, 2009, 06:18:57 PM
correction bro* not 5 but 3 peeps :P the other 2 were messing up with em hand to hand and ofc lest we forget our pwning sws/wc bot ! :D
aye i pwnd :D

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

jygh

Quote from: Zuluman on September 09, 2009, 05:13:56 PM
XD good times, last night was fun. You would have thought that out of two parties someone would have the brains to realise that 2 parties should have rushed the 5 people instead of letting us snipe their ass's.
u know what i did with u and few of ur ppls before i went sleep and u moved back to hb so stop acting so fcking produ when u had to ask few clan m8s like kastro to kill me while u was alrdy on full buff with engee and i was alone  btw m i wrong or on just simple u i made +4 last night ? and u on me +0
  Nightmare 30x

cristianvernal

didnt like it, i mean, u have nice video skills, but tbh the first 2 minutes of archer pvp were k... then i get like really bored of watching it... mby add some efects in the middle or idk smth diferent on the pvp parts.... was like nothing new....

+1 for movie makers

xmaaadx

oOMiaOo

Quote from: jygh on September 09, 2009, 06:23:47 PM
u know what i did with u and few of ur ppls before i went sleep and u moved back to hb so stop acting so fcking produ when u had to ask few clan m8s like kastro to kill me while u was alrdy on full buff with engee and i was alone  btw m i wrong or on just simple u i made +4 last night ? and u on me +0
lmaoooo why did u write the same story 2 min ago, deleted it, remade it to look cooler??? jeeeezz
u r proud about killing afk ppl, spoiler, ty/de with train in the back and 2 bots with your party? damn u rocked the boat. go take  a cookie and choke.

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

jygh

Quote from: oOMiaOo on September 09, 2009, 06:31:01 PM
lmaoooo why did u write the same story 2 min ago, deleted it, remade it to look cooler??? jeeeezz
u r proud about killing afk ppl, spoiler, ty/de with train in the back and 2 bots with your party? damn u rocked the boat. go take  a cookie and choke.
how afk ppls can hit back ? or maybe its l2w ? stop this fcking im so pro qq i kill everyone shit diana . and stop dreaming alrdy
  Nightmare 30x

Zuluman

Quote from: jygh on September 09, 2009, 06:23:47 PM

Shame your two slow and I got the original quote XD

Quotelol first i freaked u up 2 times and u had to ask kadtro for help  ( engee ty/de some of ur bots healers  u on zuluman ) all died . and same in night but more of u died ... 3 mages killed 6-8 of ur ppls so stop acting so fkcing proud since u r not gosh...

I think that you are possibly refereing to the train party we had going, the one where me and engee were sitting, not buffed for pvp semi afk. The 6-8 people you talk of, an unsubbed bp, unsubbed dorf, wc/sws, de/tyr,me and engee. Now lets face it, killing non subs aint hard so I wouldn't boast about that, killing supports like sws/wc aint hard so I wouldn't boast about that either. Killing a TYR/DE who is in the middle of a train aint hard so again I wouldn't boast.

I can see however why you would want to boast about killing me, for you it doesn't happen very often. Well im sorry to burst your bubble but I  wasn't even pvp buffed and I was semi afk leeching exp. If you wat to continue to boast about the ONE time you killed me go ahead please. Also when we returned, me kastro and the tyr/de where the only pvp chars and you didn't even take any of our cp so please stop your QQ.

What happened last night, now that was something else 5 (2 archers, 1 tank, 1bp and 1 dagger) people and our wonderful buff bot (<3 mia) owning two full parties not only once, but twice.

Quote from: Endorama on September 09, 2009, 06:18:57 PM

True me cthon and cobra did most of the killing but I saw you drop a couple of bp's and Ensign tanking nicely.. was a team effort :D

Quote from: oOMiaOo on September 09, 2009, 06:21:53 PM
aye i pwnd :D

You were as wonderful as always.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: oOMiaOo on September 09, 2009, 06:31:01 PM

Dw Di, I saw he changed it so quoted the original post <3
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

jygh

Quote from: Zuluman on September 09, 2009, 06:35:37 PM
Dw Di, I saw he changed it so quoted the original post <3

both r about same thing btw kinda funny cuz how non subbed spoiler can hit my with skill from tyrant? waste of time with u cuz u cant see notihng then " im so fcking pro i  own everyone " but iff someone kill u u r like i was afk i was not buffed it wasnt me etc ... grow up and face it
  Nightmare 30x

Deavon

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2009, 06:18:15 PM
dont forget at movie are only actions when CB winning :P why? to dont feel as u said "embarsed"
anyway nice movie, and ye last scene was hillarius ;d

No,on movie there is a lost round  7 CB members vs 2 pt+ mages of Overjoke :p but on next scene we cme back and boom boom .
Tbh the last months i dont remember CB loosing on anything ,correct if i m wrong :p

our4n0s

Unfortunetly some spammers are flooding deavon's topic ! harm intended... or not.
Well ppl seem to not agree on the way it has been done... so let's stick to the facts will we ?
jygh killed 3 cbs on his own ! what a big boy !
retired

Deavon

Quote from: cristianvernal on September 09, 2009, 06:27:53 PM
didnt like it, i mean, u have nice video skills, but tbh the first 2 minutes of archer pvp were k... then i get like really bored of watching it... mby add some efects in the middle or idk smth diferent on the pvp parts.... was like nothing new....

+1 for movie makers

If i knew how to add super duper effects i would do it during whole moviw but i dont ,Adobe after effects its freaking hard programm(at least on my eyes) and i m trying to get familiar with it :p

Thanks for watching and commenting tho :p