Quotebugfix manaburn should work correctly now

bullshit
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Franceska

so thats mean we have a lil bit competition  between mana burn vs lethal^^

Alex

lethal was nerfed on oly already

and if its a personal flame i doubt u can show me many mages who had chances vs me before that retarded mana burn boost

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Alex

Quote from: Daniel Defoe on September 12, 2009, 10:43:48 PM
wassup alex cant kill sh1ty mage??... i heard that u got red duals .... anyway trackzero said he is working on nerf we will see :P

not sure u killed any mage with celestial+mana burn with your glad, but i killed quite a lot with my daggers when I managed to save 500 mana after celestial is over xd

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Valyant

the main problem is when u get hit by a 900~1.5k mana burn, not the celestial, heals, m.crit or whatever. it's not a nerf/fix, it's a boost lol

Valyant

honestly, i don't fvcking care about a normal mana burn. the REAL problem comes when a crit happens. and since everyone is catching wm active/passive, that's not that..how to say, balanced?

Valyant

u know what. it would be balanced to cap the m.crit of mana burn. i'm not talking about the landing rate of a generic m.crit, but the power. HALF POWER ON M.CRIT OF MANA BURN would be the perfect FIX, imo.

Valyant

i disagree. if u delete m.crits with mana burn, u mages are all freaked up :)

Furesy

Quote from: Mitzahd on September 14, 2009, 12:58:31 AM
they cant half power coz the m crit its always 4x the normal one , so that would mean to make it 2x which they cant coz nc soft made crits 4x , but they can remove crit from mana burn which is a good idea because i agree crits on mp burn sux^^
Funny, you know shit.

They can't remove magic crit on mana burn, removing it would mean removing magic criticals on all magic attacks. They can in fact change the magic crit power, to something else than x4, but that also effects all magic attacks.

Alex

Mana burn was ok even earlier when actually nobody used it, but now its just like oly for mages is easy as never before since all strong oly mages are subbed to supports with mana burn.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

freezoid1

Quote from: Mitzahd on September 14, 2009, 12:58:31 AM
they cant half power coz the m crit its always 4x the normal one , so that would mean to make it 2x which they cant coz nc soft made crits 4x , but they can remove crit from mana burn which is a good idea because i agree crits on mp burn sux^^
u know what u talking about? o,-

freezoid1

its time for.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skills with Changes to Existing Effects

# Wild Magic (Skill): The magic critical rate has been adjusted.
# Wild Magic (Item): The magic critical rate has been adjusted.
# Dance of Siren: The magic critical rate has been adjusted.

Changes to Magic Critical Damage

* The magic critical rate has been increased to 10 times.
    * The magic critical damage has been decreased to 3 times from 4 times of normal damage.
    * The magic critical damage rate has been adjusted so that its occurrence rate does not exceed a maximum of 20%.

Changes to Magic Damage Skills

* Magic damage is no longer a static value.
    * The range of possible magic damage depends on the type of weapon being used.