Web Analytics
13.09 Gludio

News:

Main Menu

13.09 Gludio

Started by zthrx, September 13, 2009, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

ok I'm back to the game, and we made nice siege. Was more like strategy pvp, too bad no1 took it on some dwarf's clan.

Zuluman

Quote from: zthrx on September 13, 2009, 11:31:51 PM
ok I'm back to the game, and we made nice siege. Was more like strategy pvp, too bad no1 took it on some dwarf's clan.

Who owns the castle? lol I don't even know.

^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Sali

Quote from: Zuluman on September 14, 2009, 12:20:27 AM
Who owns the castle? lol I don't even know.

infidels... to bad we forgot to sign some bots :S even after geting ass kicked temp keep castle ;d
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cthon

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2009, 12:39:55 AM
infidels... to bad we forgot to sign some bots :S even after geting ass kicked temp keep castle ;d

this siege was CB vs oversoe... temps and marvels didn't count so much imo
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

felix23

Gf Again  ;D    " Epic+ftr+Dn"  " Cb "   8)   All vs   Temp  ;D  ;D

PS: Fail  :o
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

Furesy

Quote from: felix23 on September 14, 2009, 06:00:23 AM

lol, funny post

jygh

we raped ur ass badly lol bw i found out what is ur nick  :) its p.xD or smtihng like :P
1 reason why we didnt took it is that its sh1t and not castle and we wouldnt be agree to  sign on other sieges so we choosed to have fun on other sieges than to be fcked up cuz of a town like gludio
  Nightmare 30x

zthrx

that was Epic vs CB vs Temp. Maby you got raped always at first rush and didn't see what was goin on at battlefield...

chlipus

seboulba

and gz for the ppl online from FTR  ;D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: zthrx on September 14, 2009, 09:22:12 AM
that was Epic vs CB vs Temp. Maby you got raped always at first rush and didn't see what was goin on at battlefield...
ekhm ekhm it was me who had 41 online so please not epic nor ftr but overdose. ty.

lol'ed at this 1, just wondering if u have so big lags or u rly dont see whats going on? :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zthrx

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2009, 04:20:53 PM
ekhm ekhm it was me who had 41 online so please not epic nor ftr but overdose. ty.lol'ed at this 1, just wondering if u have so big lags or u rly dont see whats going on? :P

by Epic I meant the whole ally, I just came back and can't get used to the new names etc ;>