THERE IS A EROR IN THE SYSTEM ?

News:

Main Menu

THERE IS A EROR IN THE SYSTEM ?

Started by NIORI, September 18, 2009, 12:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIORI

hi

i logged today at 9 o clock with no problem but after 4 hours  right now when i try to log it say me ther is a eror in the system try to log again later . but when i put another account is ok it says nothing . but when i try to put my main char it say that only and not letting me to log ,any idea what is that ? and how can be fixed it ?
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

horass

it happens, you just have to w8 and try to log later :P rlly, then all will be normal, and you will log ur char with no issues. Its just one more error to be fixed

muahahahahahahaha

Sali

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 20, 2009, 12:49:14 PM
its cause u not donated nothing long time...donate change nick again and all be fine  :-*
u get butthurted by some donator? ewww once again for dumbs like u, donators keep server alive, and whats wrong with that?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

NIORI

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 20, 2009, 12:49:14 PM
its cause u not donated nothing long time...donate change nick again and all be fine  :-*

yes that is right i cant donate becouse i dont have money to donate becouse all of money goes for your momy :)

next time that u will speak again to me with sh1ts i will not be so polite :)

NIORI

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 20, 2009, 03:00:19 PM
next time u will say something about my moma i will rly make the work to visit u and break your jaw u bastard...watch your words tard  >:(
i dont care if u flame me or kill me while i chat in varka but dont mess with parents...anyway it shown once again how low tard u are

blablablabla i doupt if u have even the money to buy a tiket for visiting me  ;D

and if u dont wanna get flamed then learn to not flame and mostly to not provoke . sry but u was the one who started i dont even know you so kiss my ass  and cry me a river

NIORI

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 20, 2009, 03:38:21 PM
ye ye flame me np but to tell something about some1 mom is like from 15 years old brain...u are nice target to provoke but that dont mean i will hit shits about your parents  ;) now go to corner kiddo and gtfo from my eyes  :P ps donate for some real flammes you are weak xD

actually u are funny since  fighting through  internet is same as running at Special Olympics. no matter who will win u are stil tard ,

and cry me a river since lamer and assholes like you will be evrywere. blablablabla

and dont even bother to make a replay since i am not gona answer to asslicker