Magic skill augments got owned - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Magic skill augments got owned

Started by VforVanilla, September 18, 2009, 01:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 05:21:59 PM
lol its a joke right ? augments are allready nerfed like stone etc doing 20% less dmg than a normal skill and now they got nerfed again ? what about characters that r using nukes outside oly and play like that ... for example i use to go spoil with agil , how will i kill mobs now ... and at least there should be some announcements about the changes coming so players can make their plans ingame.

PS wtb ee/es pm me ingame
ahahahah dude XD
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 05:21:59 PM
lol its a joke right ? augments are allready nerfed like stone etc doing 20% less dmg than a normal skill and now they got nerfed again ? what about characters that r using nukes outside oly and play like that ... for example i use to go spoil with agil , how will i kill mobs now ... and at least there should be some announcements about the changes coming so players can make their plans ingame.

PS wtb ee/es pm me ingame

Its not a flame, but now you will have to do what people without xx coins to spend on augs have to do, make a char that is actually ment to be a DD.

^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

lucifsg

Quote from: Zuluman on September 18, 2009, 05:42:36 PM
Its not a flame, but now you will have to do what people without xx coins to spend on augs have to do, make a char that is actually ment to be a DD.

I dont really care about what happened but thoose ppl with xx coins are the reason u can play here .

@Track / Drake this server is alive from donations no ?

So donny sells dragon network armors for coins. Players spend coins and buy em. Would u wake up a morning and cut all the ++ each armor gives ? Prolly no.
So why this is happening with augmentations ? At least inform the players that u plan to nerf em so we dont even bother spending coins on that ... Is it so hard to give us some info so we dont spend our donations on a big fat nothing ?

ps: dunno if this change depends from u Track and how ur opinion effects Drake ( i supose it does ) but pass it to Drake pls
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

leobruno

Thats  DN ... every day we have new surprises...  :-\

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 05:55:41 PM
I dont really care about what happened but thoose ppl with xx coins are the reason u can play here .

@Track / Drake this server is alive from donations no ?

So donny sells dragon network armors for coins. Players spend coins and buy em. Would u wake up a morning and cut all the ++ each armor gives ? Prolly no.
So why this is happening with augmentations ? At least inform the players that u plan to nerf em so we dont even bother spending coins on that ... Is it so hard to gives some info so we dont spend our donation on a big fat nothing ?
QQ
and btw, gl on your ee/es  ;)
retired

Dadghamor

Quote from: our4n0s on September 18, 2009, 01:39:14 PM
yeah, they all got owned so bad XD.
special thought for agil that got hydro yersterday night after oly and is now screwed cuz he ll never benefit from it XD

and i gotta say, as one of the biggest mofo augment user, this nerf is very good idea, it is just perfect on oly side, but...
it sucks outside oly still, where i cannot nuke anymore on my ee/Es... anyway overall it's still a good fix, hf
never heard about support class? With my bp/(pal i'm happy that i can't nuke anyone, so i can focus on healing/ressing and disabling

our4n0s

Quote from: Dadghamor on September 18, 2009, 06:06:42 PM
never heard about support class? With my bp/(pal i'm happy that i can't nuke anyone, so i can focus on healing/ressing and disabling
you shouldn't tell that to me, i am fully support oriented (bd/se, ee/es, ee/sws), i got a lovely bp/tk (>>>>> retarded bp/pal btw) and i deleted the nuke i had there long agoo.....
no, why would i want it on my ee/Es, first because it can turn into a pretty good DD, second because it makes me 1 char i can sometimes go pvp with, alone, third because in PvPs (in a fighter pt), i may be the reason the opposite pt ll have to lose some precious slots for mdef buffs (third being the consequence of 1 !)
retired

leobruno

Quote from: our4n0s on September 18, 2009, 06:10:30 PM
you shouldn't tell that to me, i am fully support oriented (bd/se, ee/es, ee/sws), i got a lovely bp/tk (>>>>> retarded bp/pal btw) and i deleted the nuke i had there long agoo.....
no, why would i want it on my ee/Es, first because it can turn into a pretty good DD, second because it makes me 1 char i can sometimes go pvp with, alone, third because in PvPs, i may be the reason the opposite pt ll have to lose some precious slots for mdef buffs (third being the consequence of 1 !)

Nukes on augment make more atractive for we have players on support and no bots in your folow  :-*

our4n0s

Quote from: leobruno on September 18, 2009, 06:15:55 PM
Nukes on augment make more atractive for we have players on support and no bots in your folow  :-*
I didn't understand shit tbh  :D
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 18, 2009, 06:04:40 PM
QQ
and btw, gl on your ee/es  ;)

1st why u disagree on what im saying ?
2nd was pretty sure u ll comment that ahahah XD tnx for the luck but u know i dont depend on luck :)
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 06:36:35 PM
1st why u disagree on what im saying ?
2nd was pretty sure u ll comment that ahahah XD tnx for the luck but u know i dont depend on luck :)
1) i disagree because come on, cut the crap, if you wanna spoil you ill not make me belive u use agil as main DD, and even if you do so what, adapt youself.
2)we'll see  ;) btw you know what last update means for agil right? it means both agil and LE are on same pts atm, and if someone can get a real boost it's only LE XD
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 18, 2009, 06:47:49 PM
1) i disagree because come on, cut the crap, if you wanna spoil you ill not make me belive u use agil as main DD, and even if you do so what, adapt youself.
2)we'll see  ;) btw you know what last update means for agil right? it means both agil and LE are on same pts atm, and if someone can get a real boost it's only LE XD

1) not the spoil part omg,  but about that we should get some info about changes so we know how to act
2)narrow minded ffs :) u can see till the end of the month , i see further...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>