Web Analytics
Magic skill augments got owned

News:

Main Menu

Magic skill augments got owned

Started by VforVanilla, September 18, 2009, 01:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VforVanilla

Well my prominence augment from today needs 3 secs for cast. Changes in oly come  ;D

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

our4n0s

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 18, 2009, 01:07:35 PM
Well my prominence augment from today needs 3 secs for cast. Changes in oly come  ;D
yeah, they all got owned so bad XD.
special thought for agil that got hydro yersterday night after oly and is now screwed cuz he ll never benefit from it XD

and i gotta say, as one of the biggest mofo augment user, this nerf is very good idea, it is just perfect on oly side, but...
it sucks outside oly still, where i cannot nuke anymore on my ee/Es... anyway overall it's still a good fix, hf
retired

polar

but why turnin off ss when using aug skills instead of just making the reuse longer :o
jkl / tigerstyle / targetmeimbishop

kang

not sure how that's a good fix, in oly the problem isnt the augment (u need 200years to kill someone without it anyway)
problem is that the classes with that augment cannot die usually (healer/buffer subs) so they win at the end when opponent has no mp/hp/skills left (well these days its quick since in 10s opponent has 0 mp). sometimes, opponent even win the match due to higher damage and timeout.

that's just a bit better than healer-buffer/dd (traditional sps/ee) which has much better attack skills and hits much stronger.
yet they all win with just a few things:

- mana burn being so op (everyone says so, so no need to deny)
- blizzard landing rate (since archers sux in oly - even with icarus, theres no other long range than mages)
- celestial augment (nvm its fixed now)

other spells are strong and debufs too but they land like 50% of the time and 3 mcrit in a row in oly is quite unlucky :)
sux when u get symphony crit/vortex/vortex crit all in a row but.. well it happens to me xD

TomekAlmighty

This should already been done long time ago...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Zuluman

Quote from: S1x on September 18, 2009, 03:27:02 PM
ahahahahahahahaha i cant  stop laugh.

Join Oly !!!

Im sure the oly farmers will still find a way to farm.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

our4n0s

Quote from: kang on September 18, 2009, 03:08:27 PM
not sure how that's a good fix, in oly the problem isnt the augment (u need 200years to kill someone without it anyway)
problem is that the classes with that augment cannot die usually (healer/buffer subs) so they win at the end when opponent has no mp/hp/skills left (well these days its quick since in 10s opponent has 0 mp). sometimes, opponent even win the match due to higher damage and timeout.

you probably meant, with augment you need 200 yoears, not w/o right?
well, that's wrong, as ee/es i got a really leet dmg from my aug, i can even out damage sps/ee nonstop healing himself  :P
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: S1x on September 18, 2009, 03:27:02 PM
ahahahahahahahaha i cant  stop laugh.

Join Oly !!!
like you will join with spash on his ty/de XD.
like you stand a chance vs me, or wait? you really think you can win me? XD
retired

Alex

I wonder what other untold fixes are about to discover, but I like it xd
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

lucifsg

lol its a joke right ? augments are allready nerfed like stone etc doing 20% less dmg than a normal skill and now they got nerfed again ? what about characters that r using nukes outside oly and play like that ... for example i use to go spoil with agil , how will i kill mobs now ... and at least there should be some announcements about the changes coming so players can make their plans ingame.

PS wtb ee/es pm me ingame
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>