Magic skill augments got owned - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Magic skill augments got owned

Started by VforVanilla, September 18, 2009, 01:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 06:52:42 PM
2)narrow minded ffs :) u can see till the end of the month , i see further...
you got no idea how further i see atm, but you ll soon  ;)
Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 06:52:42 PM
1) not the spoil part omg,  but about that we should get some info about changes so we know how to act

well to that, i wont hide i can't do much about the coins bank you are, and i can pretty much imagine you spent quite many last week, trying to catch up with me, and now well.... now all that coins are nothing but a loss, which means the gap between us, on a money lvl, got lower.
Main reason i don't mind this nerf remains we might see ne/xx (i mean, non oly bots) again, and i wonder why you don't focus on your ne/pp rather than on a ee/es tbh
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 18, 2009, 06:53:38 PM
you got no idea how further i see atm, but you ll soon  ;)

lol com on we both know u can see as far as ur calculators screen calculating points in bogs and then bogs in coins XD
even if all is gone for me in oly i still can go raise to the top again luci's pvp counter , what u ll do give seraphims buff to party ? XD

Quote from: our4n0s on September 18, 2009, 06:53:38 PM
well to that, i wont hide i can't do much about the coins bank you are, and i can pretty much imagine you spent quite many last week, trying to catch up with me, and now well.... now all that coins are nothing but a loss, which means the gap between us, on a money lvl, got lower.
Main reason i don't mind this nerf remains we might see ne/xx (i mean, non oly bots) again, and i wonder why you don't focus on your ne/pp rather than on a ee/es tbh

trust me i spend like 1/3 of what u gave to catch up :) the gap can be raised again anytime XD but i dont play this game to invest my money on it lol.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 07:00:06 PM
lol com on we both know u can see as far as ur calculators screen calculating points in bogs and then bogs in coins XD
even if all is gone for me in oly i still can go raise to the top again luci's pvp counter , what u ll do give seraphims buff to party ? XD
ima rather go mburn your ass outside !
retired

lucifsg

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 07:00:06 PM

trust me i spend like 1/3 of what u gave to catch up :) the gap can be raised again anytime XD but i dont play this game to invest my money on it lol.
dunno, hydro  + prayer cost me total 6 coins, spent 2 ? XD
about the skills enchants.... too many bogs to be traded anyway :)
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2009, 05:55:41 PM
I dont really care about what happened but thoose ppl with xx coins are the reason u can play here .

@Track / Drake this server is alive from donations no ?

So donny sells dragon network armors for coins. Players spend coins and buy em. Would u wake up a morning and cut all the ++ each armor gives ? Prolly no.
So why this is happening with augmentations ? At least inform the players that u plan to nerf em so we dont even bother spending coins on that ... Is it so hard to give us some info so we dont spend our donations on a big fat nothing ?

ps: dunno if this change depends from u Track and how ur opinion effects Drake ( i supose it does ) but pass it to Drake pls

That is the only sensible thing you said there. If you hadn't just spent coins getting the aug, im pretty sure you would have agreed with the nerf also.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

NiToPaMi

Cant understand what hapend with aguments?some1 will explain me
mi english poor :)

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Zuluman

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 19, 2009, 01:54:11 AM
it means sps/ee lost its biggest opponents, so you can wank a bit moar on your crits :)

XDDD

Zuluman

Well I was watching ol tonight, even after the nerf Altheo beat WhiteJack (sps/ee right), and White didn't even cast one spell on Altheo because of mana burn lol. Then he just let the pony do the dirty work (Wind would love that).

Imo the oly farmers will exist until mana burn is nerfed :/

(Hold off on the wanking all you sps/ee)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Zuluman on September 19, 2009, 02:02:04 AM
Then he just let the pony do the dirty work (Wind would love that).
His mana burn > my cancel QQ

Nerf mana burn too and i'm back in oly farming.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 19, 2009, 02:39:10 AM
His mana burn > my cancel QQ

Nerf mana burn too and i'm back in oly farming.

sorry but when was u in oly farming ? lol
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 19, 2009, 01:54:11 AM
it means sps/ee lost its biggest opponents, so you can wank a bit moar on your crits :)
sps/ee getting raped really bad by ee/es still  :D
retired