Web Analytics
How lame.

News:

Main Menu

How lame.

Started by judge, September 20, 2009, 10:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

judge

You want details about the own shit you make? Ok i'll give u details. Tried bunch of chars asked a bunch of friends to test enchanting their skills since mine was an empty window listing only my SP and EXP, BUT it didn't work anyways. And hey you know what's funny you BASTARDS have the ballz to delete the post with no explanation and no single word about it. And i wonder was it THAT hard to type few words in the announcements: ' hey yo niggas skills enchanting doesnt work coz we fuked it up'  With all due respect: UP YOURS.

P.S. delete this post again to prove how much you care about the server's bugs...hmm or maybe was it to take your time fixing it?

Furesy

It's not a bug, it's disabled by Drake.

judge

aham well in my humble opinion, next time write it somewhere just for the sake of keeping ppl informed.

Furesy

Well I think only Drake knows the reason why he disabled it completely, and what his up too, and Drake never writes somewhere xd

judge

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: judge on September 20, 2009, 10:29:19 AM
You want details about the own shit you make? Ok i'll give u details. Tried bunch of chars asked a bunch of friends to test enchanting their skills since mine was an empty window listing only my SP and EXP, BUT it didn't work anyways. And hey you know what's funny you BASTARDS have the ballz to delete the post with no explanation and no single word about it. And i wonder was it THAT hard to type few words in the announcements: ' hey yo niggas skills enchanting doesnt work coz we fuked it up'  With all due respect: UP YOURS.

P.S. delete this post again to prove how much you care about the server's bugs...hmm or maybe was it to take your time fixing it?
hey yo niggas skills enchanting doesnt work coz some ididots found an exploit and abusing it very bad, but bear wiv me niggas cuz fix is found and will be applyed this week, and  hey yo niggas we didnt freak up anything we just disable it temp, cayse hey yo niggaz we will ban and delete all who have "tested"/used so hey yo  niggaz now u know niggaz , bu i tought deleting ur post in 1st place should be better then say all this now, but hey yo niggaz all will be punished , over and out hey yo niggaz.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Ondall

Quote from: Furesy on September 20, 2009, 10:53:10 AM
It's not a bug, it's disabled by Drake.

Damn Furesy ur signature rules :D
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

NIORI

Quote from: TrackZero on September 20, 2009, 02:51:44 PM
hey yo niggas skills enchanting doesnt work coz some ididots found an exploit and abusing it very bad, but bear wiv me niggas cuz fix is found and will be applyed this week, and  hey yo niggas we didnt freak up anything we just disable it temp, cayse hey yo niggaz we will ban and delete all who have "tested"/used so hey yo  niggaz now u know niggaz , bu i tought deleting ur post in 1st place should be better then say all this now, but hey yo niggaz all will be punished , over and out hey yo niggaz.
and i was rdy to make a post why i cant encated my skill on my sws :P 
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

SpoilerAngel

funny xD

endona

best i have ever seen from u :D :D :D

Dumbled0re

LOL... ;D
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"