Main Menu

1 Word about Dagger since I'm back

Started by zthrx, September 23, 2009, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: wildpussy on September 23, 2009, 03:43:26 PM
daggers make good damage since hellbound (compared to others)lol

and your stats are low cause either you'r setup or gear is newb

maby I'm wrong with wound, didnt test it well. And my stats and gear? Ye I'm pretty newb, that's why I made this topic to help newbs like me to make it playable...

Dag

low stats? :D
just the p atk is low and we tested many times that p atk no matter at all on blow dmg

(i get higher p atk but not so much, and AS+10 is not newbie weapon)

ps: crit wound works. not very high landrate (not tested a lot , seems around 50-60% on  same equip-lvl char) and difference is like

without = blow 1500
with blow= 1700-1800
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Diver

Quote from: zthrx on September 23, 2009, 02:15:43 PM
-mage has almost same p. def
- same archers
- almost no1 plays a dagger, me feel like orphan at the battlefield....
- me fullbuffed blows fullbuffed mage for 600- >1k, same archers... L.A.M.E talking about fact that both attack from distance
- lame that dagger makes SAME DMG or LESS as a Melee class
- lethal is kinda joke now- useless
(fadeaway: Lethal aint a joke to me, it lands pretty much and trust me it doesnt feel tight when ur on 4,5k p def and 15k hp and all goes away with 1 fcking blow ) - Ye I was chasing  Funkeh like 2 min at pvp, and made 1 - o.n.e. lethal on him. I knoe its mage/tank but wtf hitting mage/tank for 400-900 is more than a lame joke.... Daggers should make rly more dmg to be able kill a mage. Mage has his own debuffs skills to safe his ass, but now needs to be fullbuffed and reach almost same p.def as dagger to be almost impossible to kill....

and my stats aren't pretty good beeing shitload buffed...
- Hate aura is a shiit now
- Low dmg
- Arrest landingrate is a bullshit coz most of ppl has resist
- agression is weak, doesn't work well, every1 can escape from that
- crit wounds is a joke

in fact almost of my skills are pretty USELESS, Is even useless to make UD coz I do shiit with my bow, and 90% of ppl went out of range and easily pwn me...

playing a dagger nowdays is a one big joke...   it's just a fact, I wrote a facts of a normal dagger not some faken uber mutant...

and my stats are lame that typical mage has similar I think:
I'm using here Guard Stance, that's why 2.8k def, normally I don't use it often coz it takes TONS of mana same VS, and after couple blows I'm out of mana, and the funniest part is that even mage is so "hard" that I should have like 20k mana to kill one....

dun have time to readt all that cry but some days ago 1 dagger hit me for almost 5k ... i was not on full buff but almost. And lethals - if i only let dagger use skills there is 80% chcnce that he will get lethal...
So mby you just don't know how to play in HB ;P  donate for some bow and change char x]

ICantSee

Change your dyes abit and you would see differance. Dex in c4 (maybe IL too no sure) was determined for dagger land rates but not anymore...

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/46/lemon][/url]

wildpussy

dyn heavy +3, raid jewels +5, dyn necklase +4, stripped linen shirt +0 ^^
lvl 80, forgot change on temple knight stat, no valor, enchanted skills from c4 on +9,
no forgotten scrolls, no toggle, hero dagger, ...

zthrx

Quote from: ICantSee on September 23, 2009, 04:23:00 PM
Change your dyes abit and you would see differance. Dex in c4 (maybe IL too no sure) was determined for dagger land rates but not anymore...

no1 in this community knows TK/PW better than me, so plz don't talk about changing stuff etc. We are talking about skills and unbalanced things... and that second post abowe. That cry is a opinion of a old dagger user, so if you aren't experienced with dagger class don't post in this topic... I prefer objective critics not shit like "once upon a time dagger crited mefor xxx, and I wasn't buffed)

ICantSee

Quote from: zthrx on September 23, 2009, 04:32:19 PM
no1 in this community knows TK/PW better than me, so plz don't talk about changing stuff etc. We are talking about skills and unbalanced things... and that second post abowe. That cry is a opinion of a old dagger user, so if you aren't experienced with dagger class don't post in this topic... I prefer objective critics not shit like "once upon a time dagger crited mefor xxx, and I wasn't buffed)

Well u cried about land rate of lethal and yet you -8/9 on Str....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk Mr no1-in-this-community-knows-TK/PW-better-than-me  ;D

I'll leave you in peace with your QQ topic.

zthrx

Quote from: ICantSee on September 23, 2009, 04:35:53 PM
Well u cried about land rate of lethal and yet you -8/9 on Str....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk Mr no1-in-this-community-knows-TK/PW-better-than-me  ;D

I'll leave you in peace with your QQ topic.

I don't cry about it, since I don't need it. Never wanted it, and always voting to remove it and increase some other skills/stats

you failed with your post. -str is the best dyes for TK/PW ever, you just shown how low your knowledge about daggers is  n/c

zthrx

Quote from: wildpussy on September 23, 2009, 04:31:09 PM

dyn heavy +3, raid jewels +5, dyn necklase +4, stripped linen shirt +0 ^^
lvl 80, forgot change on temple knight stat, no valor, enchanted skills from c4 on +9,
no forgotten scrolls, no toggle, hero dagger, ...

than change to TK, we will see how uber it's gonna be. And don't tell me you are playing on PW stats as TK/PW (means you are probably full buffed and wont get higher stats :D) and showing your atk. speed on hero berserker  ::)  (if not you should have over 2k as pw/tk which is  silly, coz it's not a mutant :))

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

ICantSee

Quote from: zthrx on September 23, 2009, 04:38:08 PM
I don't cry about it, since I don't need it. Never wanted it, and always voting to remove it and increase some other skills/stats

you failed with your post. -str is the best dyes for TK/PW ever, you just shown how low your knowledge about daggers is  n/c

Lets see, one of the objective of a dagger is to kill someone in the least time possible so ncsoft introduced a lethal system. Not only your nerfing your own chance in making that land you even choose to get rid of it completely (clever!).

If you like your setup keep it but dont complain about lethal land rate because you simply dont know how to increase your chance for it to land.

You've just shown how ignorant you are with other people's input and big headed cunt your are, nothing more, nothing less.

FadeAway

Quote from: ICantSee on September 23, 2009, 04:53:17 PM
Lets see, one of the objective of a dagger is to kill someone in the least time possible so ncsoft introduced a lethal system. Not only your nerfing your own chance in making that land you even choose to get rid of it completely (clever!).

If you like your setup keep it but dont complain about lethal land rate because you simply dont know how to increase your chance for it to land.

You've just shown how ignorant you are with other people's input and big headed cunt your are, nothing more, nothing less.

could ya delete or edit ur previous post's about dyes and lethal rate?, would be cool since not much people know about it and i would like to keep it that way haha :p. thanks