Web Analytics
~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 24, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Aguments from Olympiad

Yes
145 (84.8%)
No
26 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: October 01, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Diabolical

by doign that , u giving sps / ee and es / ee and wk / pp the lead , if u did it in nm , only 2 chars will get affected , agil and uthria , if u consider removing augments from oly then consider as well , nerfing mana burn , increase erase landing rate coz those will be the new QQ topics , since summoners / support will rule oly
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 01:24:46 AM
ahahhahahahahah man you made my day +1

Glad you finally liked one of my posts :P

And sorry that this will effect you, but tbh you will just re-roll and then farm some more  so I don't think its a big deal to you like luci lol.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: Diabolical on September 25, 2009, 01:26:45 AM
by doign that , u giving sps / ee and es / ee and wk / pp the lead , if u did it in nm , only 2 chars will get affected , agil and uthria , if u consider removing augments from oly then consider as well , nerfing mana burn , increase erase landing rate coz those will be the new QQ topics , since summoners / support will rule oly

Mana burn land rate got nerfed a bit 2nite. Daggers also use refresh aug, some sps/ee use celestrial ect ect.

our4n0s

Quote from: Diabolical on September 25, 2009, 01:26:45 AM
bp/wk mostly, all other combo will have the weakness, as pp/th and orcs for ee/es, and as ee/es nad ty/ol for pp/wk, but bp/wk shall remain ALLMIGHTY !!!
XD
retired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Zuluman on September 25, 2009, 01:28:18 AM
Glad you finally liked one of my posts :P

And sorry that this will effect you, but tbh you will just re-roll and then farm some more  so I don't think its a big deal to you like luci lol.

Its the only post that i liked from you too  :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Diabolical

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 01:31:12 AM
bp/wk mostly, all other combo will have the weakness, as pp/th and orcs for ee/es, and as ee/es nad ty/ol for pp/wk, but bp/wk shall remain ALLMIGHTY !!!
XD

true with the fast reuse of cleanse , my point is , killing 2 chars off oly , will open more QQ topics and nothing actually will change

Zuluman

Quote from: Diabolical on September 25, 2009, 01:35:16 AM
true with the fast reuse of cleanse , my point is , killing 2 chars off oly , will open more QQ topics and nothing actually will change

Piskal might STFU for half a day... isn't that worth the nerf???

Diabolical

Quote from: Zuluman on September 25, 2009, 01:37:13 AM
Piskal might STFU for half a day... isn't that worth the nerf???

who even cares what almost 40 years old guy QQ about , even when he had his augment active , he still loses to many ppl , he lost more than augment , he lost a wife and a family , so he is prepared to lose anything because of L2 :D

Zuluman

Quote from: Diabolical on September 25, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
who even cares what almost 40 years old guy QQ about , even when he had his augment active , he still loses to many ppl , he lost more than augment , he lost a wife and a family , so he is prepared to lose anything because of L2 :D

L2 is his life, if he loses that God only knows what will happen to him. As retarded as he is I don't want him or anyone else on this forum dieing lol.

our4n0s

Quote from: Diabolical on September 25, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
well let's start facing the fact ppl against aguments down are people using these augments.... i do think server wont be more balanced at oly at all when augs ll be off, and the next thing well hear is nito crying about magical backfire or god knows what else ;d
but still,a major nerf has to come on aguments and that's a fact, what i would do is more a nerf like we saw it 3 days ago(allthough i would suggest a 10 sec reuse under renewal)...but  i guess track is more about removing augments so freak it just remove them XD
retired

lucifsg

Track , before taking any fast decision , think !
There always was and will be overpowered chars in oly , augs wont change that. Some arrogant-emo-hoe ppl allready dreaming of next farmer (bp/wk which btw explain me how u ll win a ty/ol with no m burn and aug ), which confirms that there always ll be oly farmers...
Not to mention that u want to change aug system for 1-2 ppl on server ? U said it ur self augs was ment to be that way , blame ncsoft.
Guys who can win 1vs1 a de/ty today in oly having him on frenzy, zealot , bison , over the body , rage and celestial ? Noone except if altheo is playing the de/ty (then even niori or a 76 lvl de/ty can win). So why noone cry abou de/ty ?

PS mammon cant see dynasty blunts , so u cant add sa

So my point, supose u remove augs (for 2ppl ? omg) another farmer class will jump up
Oh and there is the other side ofc ...1st to get thoose augs u need coins in the 1st place. Why should i loose the coins i spend on it ?
2nd and most important. Many ppl made chars with augs thinking they ll rock oly . Why didnt they became farmers ? (1st name in my mind 20dollarwhore)
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Diver

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 12:52:49 PM
Many ppl made chars with augs thinking they ll rock oly . Why didnt they became farmers ?(1st name in my mind 20dollarwhore)
coz he got ban?:P