Web Analytics
~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc) - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 24, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Aguments from Olympiad

Yes
145 (84.8%)
No
26 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: October 01, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Pawciu

closed oly like coloseum  ;)
answer for ur all problem   :D (and it's easy  ;D)

lucifsg

QuoteI am talking about oly, spash is better in oly than szi is, from a mage pointview that's sure, i thought you knew it but eh...doesn't matter.
ofc it doesnt .. keep ur opinion for urself lol

Quote2)You may play a char for xxx years and still suck at it, like you do on your pp/ne, not saying that to offense you..

made my day XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 05:36:31 PM
ahahahahha best joke ever!!!
omg i cant believe this shit coming out of u . u pathetic hypocrit , talking about servers good and what players want ? 1 month ago or so u was trying to sell heroe class for coins on every possible class u could , freakin up every player that try to make himself heroe and now u speak about servers good ? Dude u care only for ur self and how many bogs/coins u ll make nothing more . Ur acting once again going like "remove augs for the good of server (ahahah cant believe it yet)" cause that ll give u open doors on laymedown (which btw is fine for me i ll always have a char to farm ur ass). Guess what, if u care so much for the server u should ask mana burn nerf as well but w8 .. how will u drain everyone in 2 secs then ... emowhore...
and i didn't mind a mana burn nerf, i actually was for it, i still am cuz 80% sucess is quite shitty, i would go for a power nerf that's the main difference..
about you farming me, well since i came back on sws/ee, from the first fight i rolled you, it's 4 - 0 atm and the 3 last fights you barely took CPs off, these are facts, i wont deny you win me most of times on ee/es but we re talking about same reuse char with 1 k mdef here and 2.3k mdef on your sws ee XD yet your win rate is barely 60%
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 06:21:30 PM
i still sell hero for bogs, got no problem with that, i will do what i can do but doesn't mean i will try to stick to that, no idea if you will understand tho

shhh hypocrit . my answer of why u want nerfed augs is right there ... u dont care about anyone but ur self.
cya when mana burn is nerfed...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 06:34:38 PM
shhh hypocrit . my answer of why u want nerfed augs is right there ... u dont care about anyone but ur self.
cya when mana burn is nerfed...
im not surprised you miss the main point of ee/es dude... which is not mana burn as you seem to think, it's about selfrecharge, nerf mana burn....i will only get a safer self (and pet's) recharge...
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 06:31:23 PM
and i didn't mind a mana burn nerf, i actually was for it, i still am cuz 80% sucess is quite shitty, i would go for a power nerf that's the main difference..
about you farming me, well since i came back on sws/ee, from the first fight i rolled you, it's 4 - 0 atm and the 3 last fights you barely took CPs off, these are facts, i wont deny you win me most of times on ee/es but we re talking about same reuse char with 1 k mdef here and 2.3k mdef on your sws ee XD yet your win rate is barely 60%

right cause 80% would fack u up , on the other hand power wouldnt cause we both know u dont have mana problems ... hypocrit once again ..
as for agil loosing from LE ye indeed i lost but  tell me why u stop joining once i upgraded enchant skills and weapon like u did...
or i can post a screen of why u stop...
at least i had the balls to join and face u with my poor +9 songs and shity +4 am with stone on it (on which u got resist from rb jewls , while hydro doesnt , stone lvl 10 is nerfed vs hydro lvl 10 due to drake or gm -no idea)
ur selfowning ur self just shut up ...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 06:53:10 PM
right cause 80% would fack u up , on the other hand power wouldnt cause we both know u dont have mana problems ... hypocrit once again ..
retard i just said i would like a power nerf in addition to the 80% ffs
Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 06:53:10 PM
as for agil loosing from LE ye indeed i lost but  tell me why u stop joining once i upgraded enchant skills and weapon like u did...
or i can post a screen of why u stop...
at least i had the balls to join and face u with my poor +9 songs and shity +4 am with stone on it (on which u got resist from rb jewls , while hydro doesnt , stone lvl 10 is nerfed vs hydro lvl 10 due to drake or gm -no idea)
ur selfowning ur self just shut up ...

kk first fight : stone vs stone : i won.
second fight : hydro vs stone : i won
third fight : hydro vs stone : i won
fourth fight : hydro vs hydro : i won and you didn't touch CP XD.
Now, in every of these fights you had mdef aug that i miss, which adds about...? 20% mdef? and you got a better weap with same aug on last fight so psssssscht
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 06:59:00 PM
retard i just said i would like a power nerf in addition to the 80% ffs
kk first fight : stone vs stone : i won.
second fight : hydro vs stone : i won
third fight : hydro vs stone : i won
fourth fight : hydro vs hydro : i won and you didn't touch CP XD.
Now, in every of these fights you had mdef aug that i miss, which adds about...? 20% mdef? and you got a better weap with same aug on last fight so psssssscht

hahaha dude ur a joke urself XD m def aug adds 100% m def at least .
not only i ll post screens of why camping me but i ll post also the heart attacks u get once u loose pts XD
ps stone vs stone u never won me qq moar  c u in oly ..
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 07:09:52 PM

not only i ll post screens of why camping me but i ll post also the heart attacks u get once u loose pts XD
ps stone vs stone u never won me qq moar  c u in oly ..
dude when i came, first fight, it was stone vs stone you memory is such a piece of shit really, but furesy and spash prolly remember XD.
so yeah, first fight you had mdef aug, i didn't, and you lost, at stone vs stone, but last time is worst since it was better weap on ur side, same aug, mdef aug on ur side, and you didn't touch my CP
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 07:09:52 PM

just checked lvl 6 mdef aug, 17.54% mdef added ..
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 07:13:00 PM
dude when i came, first fight, it was stone vs stone you memory is such a piece of shit really, but furesy and spash prolly remember XD.
so yeah, first fight you had mdef aug, i didn't, and you lost, at stone vs stone, but last time is worst since it was better weap on ur side, same aug, mdef aug on ur side, and you didn't touch my CP
i ll agree to last fight ye i facked up . as for the others my char was left behind not pimped enough and i ll say once again stone vs stone u never won. simply cause u had stone long time ago and guess what if u was winning me u would keep going on in oly...
Then why u stop joining mr PRO
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>