Web Analytics
Kind of a confession, I guess.

News:

Main Menu

Kind of a confession, I guess.

Started by Ashlynn, September 25, 2009, 12:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Well, I have kinda no idea how to write it down, but since it has gone too far in last couple of months, I guess I have to..

I can't really much express how much I regret doing it for a such long time, but the most terrible thing is, that I realized what my actions can cause in last few days. I am not trying to defend myself in any possible way - I know I cannot - but I am terribly sorry for doing it and for hurting those I really like a lot.. Though there are not any words that could justify my acts.

Ye, well, as someone already noticed I am demonstrably not a girl.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Zuluman

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 25, 2009, 12:47:50 AM
Well, I have kinda no idea how to write it down, but since it has gone too far in last couple of months, I guess I have to..

I can't really much express how much I regret doing it for a such long time, but the most terrible thing is, that I realized what my actions can cause in last few days. I am not trying to defend myself in any possible way - I know I cannot - but I am terribly sorry for doing it and for hurting those I really like a lot.. Though there are not any words that could justify my acts.

There are very few people I actually beleive are over the internet lol. But anyway, does it mater???

Btw, where you from? Your english rocks.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

TheLox

Ashlynn

Quote from: Zuluman on September 25, 2009, 12:52:05 AM
There are very few people I actually beleive are over the internet lol. But anyway, does it mater???

Btw, where you from? Your english rocks.
I would be more than happy if that wouldn't matter for everyone.

I am from Czech Republic.
Quote from: TheLox on September 25, 2009, 12:54:44 AM
Lol? Are you serious? xDD
Obviously I am...  :-X

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

TheLox

Zuluman

There was a CL on dragon that fooled the whole server for 4 years lol, ahit happens IMO. Was shocking for me the 1st time round, but after that you always grow skeptical.

Just incase anyone gets piddes off or smth like that, all I can say is you get to know the person @ the keyboard typing, it dont matter so much if they are male/female/black/white/fat (well.... fat ppl matter a bit) or thin. WHAT MATTERS IS THE INSIDE!!! :D :D :D :D

TomekAlmighty

lol, i always thought your a guy anyways...  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

PvtStuka

Quote from: Zuluman on September 25, 2009, 01:00:19 AM
There was a CL on dragon that fooled the whole server for 4 years lol, ahit happens IMO. Was shocking for me the 1st time round, but after that you always grow skeptical.

Just incase anyone gets piddes off or smth like that, all I can say is you get to know the person @ the keyboard typing, it dont matter so much if they are male/female/black/white/fat (well.... fat ppl matter a bit) or thin. WHAT MATTERS IS THE INSIDE!!! :D :D :D :D

I think u know who I'm referring to in CB! xD

Astramael      [db/tr]

Zuluman

Quote from: PvtStuka on September 25, 2009, 01:06:57 AM
I think u know who I'm referring to in CB! xD

Fat ppl in CB  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Never... ima leave 2morro  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I only met like 3-4 of CB pplz in rl. Btw who are you IG (I mean this with no disrespect at all btw)

PvtStuka

Quote from: Zuluman on September 25, 2009, 01:10:01 AM
Fat ppl in CB  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Never... ima leave 2morro  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I only met like 3-4 of CB pplz in rl. Btw who are you IG (I mean this with no disrespect at all btw)

0mikron, Komissar and a lot more :))

Astramael      [db/tr]

Deavon

Benne vol.2 xD