Kind of a confession, I guess. - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Kind of a confession, I guess.

Started by Ashlynn, September 25, 2009, 12:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 01:40:30 AM
that might be true, that might be a lie. You could be a girl trying to make us believe she is a boy, for example. Just because it is more plausible for you to be a boy, (at least for many), that doesnt mean you are.
You could even be an alien or an elf. Or maybe you are a frustrated 40 years old woman, that just divorced and has a teenage kid to manage.
Can you prove you are not one?
The answer is:I rest my case, Nicole.
Tell me, which girl would make someone believe she is actually a boy? Especially on a gaming forum, where being a girl is an easy way how to achieve things faster. Just because I never abused the benefits from pretending to be a girl, it doesn't mean I am girl.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Deavon

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 26, 2009, 02:02:29 AM
Tell me, which girl would make someone believe she is actually a boy? Especially on a gaming forum, where being a girl is an easy way how to achieve things faster. Just because I never abused the benefits from pretending to be a girl, it doesn't mean I am girl.

imo close it here ,you was enough honest to admit it even what you did was one of the lamest thing i can imagine :p
Dont drive it farther cause you dropping to my eyes(at least to mine) post by post around this subject .

Ashlynn

Quote from: Deavon on September 26, 2009, 02:04:55 AM
imo close it here ,you was enough honest to admit it even what you did was one of the lamest thing i can imagine :p
Dont drive it farther cause you dropping to my eyes(at least to mine) post by post around this subject .

ok.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Tell me, if you are trully a boy, why do you insist so much for us to believe that? Isnt that a bit fishy? I mean, i am a man, and i dont need to write so much to prove it lol. Just think about it a bit, the more u insist, the less credible you are. Its called reverse psychology  ;)

And yes, i know it is more plausible to be a boy, but i also know a lot of girls in real life that play this game. And as you said, is easy to (TRY) to build a alternate personality on the internet. Some things you can't hide tho'  ;)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Frankly, to prove you are a boy or a girl over the internet, is like trying to prove the existence of God: you can bring arguments for both sides, but you cannot prove anything. :))))))))))

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Deavon on September 26, 2009, 02:04:55 AM

now, just because you think she/he/it is a boy, that doesnt make it that way.
Is funny, you all say is hard to be a boy and act like a girl, but you see she/he/it became a boy in your eyes in less than 7 pages of forum, and less than 1 day, where she was previously a girl for months?
Maybe because you all think this place is for boys only and you have some serious misconceptions? There are plenty REAL girls on this server.
I'm not saying she/he/it is a girl or not, i am just amazed of how biased you are. Your understanding of plausible is very very very narrow. She might as well be a girl trying to see how easy she can fool us, and tomorrow she'll say: "lol, i fooled an entire community"
Ofc, that is just another theory. We'll might never know the truth ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 02:25:29 AM
Is funny, you all say is hard to be a boy and act like a girl, but you see she/he/it became a boy in your eyes in less than 7 pages of forum, and less than 1 day, where she was previously a girl for months?
Maybe because you all think this place is for boys only and you have some serious misconceptions? There are plenty REAL girls on this server.
I'm not saying she/he/it is a girl or not, i am just amazed of how biased you are. Your understanding of plausible is very very very narrow. She might as well be a girl trying to see how easy she can fool us, and tomorrow she'll say: "lol, i fooled an entire community"
Penix why u wanna belive so badly he is a she :D ?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TrackZero on September 26, 2009, 02:32:10 AM
Penix why u wanna belive so badly he is a she :D ?
question is: why you are so sure she is a he?  ;D
Because she/he/it told you? Hey, i can tell you i am a 22 years old blonde with D cup too and 1.20 legs, do you believe me?
i can even post a picture:

Now you believe me?
Icarus Hall pls : <

Deavon

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 02:25:29 AM

i m sry its maybe my english weak its maybe the time is late but i did nt rly understand that half of that .

Can you explain me with easier examples and words please?xD

TomekAlmighty

Why do you care so much penix? xD

I never gave a shit if im playing the game with a he or she, didnt make any difference to me cuz i threated bouth the same way... And i would never believe someone saying shes a girl untill i would hear her speaking on ventrilo or something  :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

kidicarus

I would! But noone believes me.... ;(

Quote from: Deavon on September 26, 2009, 03:57:35 AM
i m sry its maybe my english weak its maybe the time is late but i did nt rly understand that half of that .

Can you explain me with easier examples and words please?xD

He's trying to say that we are gullable, aka easy to fool.

@Ashlynn, for a guy you have some very girly signatures.

@Wind Im on the same track as you are.... Buuut, I don't see why we should have to be that cynical. So I've decided to be gullable and believe what ppl say.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on September 26, 2009, 10:58:38 AM
@Wind Im on the same track as you are.... Buuut, I don't see why we should have to be that cynical. So I've decided to be gullable and believe what ppl say.
meh, i guess you're right, why would i care?  :D