Web Analytics
About : revising dagger power @ future update list

News:

Main Menu

About : revising dagger power @ future update list

Started by Dag, October 05, 2009, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

Maybe is stupid to simply TRY to start a usefull topic....(maybe usefull... maybe track don't even consider it)
btw , to all dagger user, but also to mages or tanks etc....
what could be ways to ...repair this class?

add something when using light, somethig else when using heavy?  (i doubt dagger around with robe.... when not spammin buff around)
++++++ on damage-skill land rate and maybe also removing the unfair lethal? ( or put it like 0,0000000000000001% damn i am a dagger and i hate it.... rush, 1 blow,  enemy dead...bleah)
maybe make the damage of landed skill NOT affected just by p def(and buff ofc), but also by the armor type? (  boost a bit on robe, a bit less on heavy , leave as now on light?) becosue ok to all, but is quite lame to hit for 200 dmg a robe user :)  (and i hit that also with icarus bow with my  pr...but don't wanna start a archer topic)

any idea?
let's try, at least for the first 1-2 pages to avoid spam.

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Shreed

Furesy

Daggers in Light ->
- More blow power
- More evasion
- More speed

Daggers in Heavy ->
- Normal blow power

Daggers in overall ->
- More blow power
- Remove lethal from the game.

zthrx

for all daggers

minimalize lethal landing,
boost blows dmg
increase mana or decrese mana cost of blows  (currently is way too low, during pvps/mass are longer cause of P.def, M. def etc)  I can't use all skills both GS, VS eats shiitload of mana..

cristianvernal

imo mana is not the problem...

only the  dmg on blows r... if u use mana pots/elixirs/clarity u can have mana for a lot of time... having 10k mana is useless when u fight on mass pvp against mages... they spamm mana burn on daggers just like lucif on olympiads.... so either ways if to daggerists add +1k mana, they still will get mana burned...

so the only improve u can do to a daggerist is mby increase critical power passive skill.

xmaaadx

Onionis

U can always incres the amount of critical blows and make then affected mb form str or dex or watch ever ( that we can incres them or lower them :P )
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

zthrx

Quote from: Onionis on October 05, 2009, 06:16:15 PM
U can always incres the amount of critical blows and make then affected mb form str or dex or watch ever ( that we can incres them or lower them :P )

too much coding

Bazil

Lethal should stay as it is

Blows damage should stay as it is

Mana consumptiion should be decreased

Critical blows rate should rise (a much more)

tx

zthrx

Quote from: Bazil on October 05, 2009, 10:15:18 PM

tx

what a bulshiit

wildpussy

remove lethals and do what you want with the damage, just remeber for all the noob daggers like zthrx: you will get pwned by the good ones, and you won't be able to win with noob lethals ^^
damage is good as it is, however remember the fact above! so i don't mind if you increase it :>

Sali

Quote from: Bazil on October 05, 2009, 10:15:18 PM

tx

1 hit lover? Oo
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zthrx

Quote from: wildpussy on October 05, 2009, 11:18:21 PM
remove lethals and do what you want with the damage, just remeber for all the noob daggers like zthrx: you will get pwned by the good ones, and you won't be able to win with noob lethals ^^
damage is good as it is, however remember the fact above! so i don't mind if you increase it :>

the problem is, that I used to say "remove lethal" coz I never needed it.

PS: for all the noobs like you: I used to kill nicely since over 4 years, way before lethal "came" and all those QQ topics. Lethal blow is the most rarely button I used to press, coz over those years I used to do my own combos "switch>deadly>bluff>stab>switch, deadly....." couldn't learn to use lethal coz of more mana cost.