About : revising dagger power @ future update list - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About : revising dagger power @ future update list

Started by Dag, October 05, 2009, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

from  thehunted

The idea is rather simple.. Don't let Chant of Protection any longer affect stab damage. It would solve a lot without OP-ing them versus low level chars or in oly.
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

wildpussy

Quote from: zthrx on October 05, 2009, 11:25:43 PM
the problem is, that I used to say "remove lethal" coz I never needed it.

PS: for all the noobs like you: I used to kill nicely since over 4 years, way before lethal "came" and all those QQ topics. Lethal blow is the most rarely button I used to press, coz over those years I used to do my own combos "switch>deadly>bluff>stab>switch, deadly....." couldn't learn to use lethal coz of more mana cost.
game changed in 4 years, if you think dmg of daggers now is low, then make archer or mage or glad or what-ever, and see for your self
sure in c4 archers used to hit 5k on max pdef - 10k on noobs (or 1,5k on max pdef Tanks), dagger ~3-4k without any skill critical existance, mages 1-2 magic criticals and win or with over 1k of normal damage

now you have: mages for around ~250 on normal hurricanes/hydro, much more damage with non-elemental skills (but consider they use it once and then need wait for reuse), and much greater magic critical rate with good items, for archer is simple, with simple draco bow (even if +10) they are nothing special (they also make below 1k of damage on mages), with icarus bow they shoot too fast, all know that, glads suck like always, tyrants have 1 minute to do smthg, then they are like glads, etc

so for you, consider making a char that suits your needs, since you can't make an archer or mage (you're just too poor) and can't play dagger class, try make some support sub (that's where you'll probably start complaining that damage of all, including daggers is too high!) and stop complain that game isn't fair, c4 is long gone, adapt the new changes and shut up. if in 4 years you still can't make more than 1 char, then there's no hope, consider ending with l2

FadeAway

Quote from: wildpussy on October 06, 2009, 03:48:26 PM
game changed in 4 years, if you think dmg of daggers now is low, then make archer or mage or glad or what-ever, and see for your self
sure in c4 archers used to hit 5k on max pdef - 10k on noobs (or 1,5k on max pdef Tanks), dagger ~3-4k without any skill critical existance, mages 1-2 magic criticals and win or with over 1k of normal damage

now you have: mages for around ~250 on normal hurricanes/hydro, much more damage with non-elemental skills (but consider they use it once and then need wait for reuse), and much greater magic critical rate with good items, for archer is simple, with simple draco bow (even if +10) they are nothing special (they also make below 1k of damage on mages), with icarus bow they shoot too fast, all know that, glads suck like always, tyrants have 1 minute to do smthg, then they are like glads, etc

so for you, consider making a char that suits your needs, since you can't make an archer or mage (you're just too poor) and can't play dagger class, try make some support sub (that's where you'll probably start complaining that damage of all, including daggers is too high!) and stop complain that game isn't fair, c4 is long gone, adapt the new changes and shut up. if in 4 years you still can't make more than 1 char, then there's no hope, consider ending with l2

Don't agree at all.

cristianvernal

do u fkin play on this server?... guess not... ,)

xmaaadx

Gloim

Quote from: cristianvernal on October 06, 2009, 04:53:35 PM
do u fkin play on this server?... guess not... ,)
just wanted to say that era of oneshooting is gone.
back to topic: i m happy like it is nowdays, maybe decrease a bit mana consumption.....but maybe some nice augment will be enough, i didnt try it yet.

hybAken

zthrx

I have 1 char I luv in this game. I have passes to >20< accs. I have passes to about 10 support chars. I have 9 subbed chars with max equip, most of them plays my bros. I was with my chars even in 3 clans in the same time, thats why sometimes I was off for months or so. Thats why I had always best info. I was even on 3 TS/Vents at the same time, sneaking. Used to rush solo flags with knowledge where enemy is. I'm pretty rich, even if I wasn't at the beginning I had passes to loads of accs.
I could be most rich scammer in NM history, when I had 3 valakas on me + 4 RB sets (sins clan /trading). I could scam all my friends chars with loads of S items. I played best chars combos/ archers and mages and the only real fun I found in this game is playing a dagger.
I don't play multi accs since bout year- eats too much time.
When I had "everything" I had 3 clans - nooby clans, I wanted to help newps- I got bored after half year- but I helped many nabs with my alt chars. I was even a hardcore farmer with my bro for about 5 months I collected nice amount of items and cash....
Finally I made everything in this game, I played almost every char, I didn't only OP mutants.. maby someday... but for now, I like to rush around with my tank/dagger which is the best for solo play for meh

the main point of game like this (when you can't get everything in short amount of time), is to get a pals which trust you...

WindPhoenix

Quote from: zthrx on October 06, 2009, 08:15:33 PM
I have 1 char I luv in this game. I have passes to >20< accs. I have passes to about 10 support chars. I have 9 subbed chars with max equip, most of them plays my bros. I was with my chars even in 3 clans in the same time, thats why sometimes I was off for months or so. Thats why I had always best info. I was even on 3 TS/Vents at the same time, sneaking. Used to rush solo flags with knowledge where enemy is. I'm pretty rich, even if I wasn't at the beginning I had passes to loads of accs.
I could be most rich scammer in NM history, when I had 3 valakas on me + 4 RB sets (sins clan /trading). I could scam all my friends chars with loads of S items. I played best chars combos/ archers and mages and the only real fun I found in this game is playing a dagger.
I don't play multi accs since bout year- eats too much time.
When I had "everything" I had 3 clans - nooby clans, I wanted to help newps- I got bored after half year- but I helped many nabs with my alt chars. I was even a hardcore farmer with my bro for about 5 months I collected nice amount of items and cash....
Finally I made everything in this game, I played almost every char, I didn't only OP mutants.. maby someday... but for now, I like to rush around with my tank/dagger which is the best for solo play for meh

the main point of game like this (when you can't get everything in short amount of time), is to get a pals which trust you...
+1
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Morbid_Angel

an other guy posted this in an other topic.
Topic was about Kamaels.Kamaels depend also in skills like daggers..and have the same problem with dmg.
dunno if it's right or wrong but what he posted is this:

Dmg = ( ([P.Atk] * [Soulshot] + [Skill Power]) * [CD Multiplier] + [Skill Multiplier] * [CD Bonus] ) * 70 / [P.Def]

CD Multiplier is missing at the moment, add that.

Ulti

As far as i know Dag made a test and p.atk doesn't affect output dmg.
EEPROM -> bp/sk -> active
Avara -> th/sws -> idle
OverMachine -> ol/es -> idle
Ultimate -> sps/es -> idle

Dag

p atk nor STR make  no difference at all in BLOWS damage
(-8 str and b grade weapon VS +4 str and S weapon +10 + might +great might)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Javardsnegger

imo if Th get tweaked up than th/tank will be OP!

Tbh my opinion is: let things stay as they are... TH can't cry that they don't kill, they are still a wanted class cause of leathal blow (who got lowered, thank God, but still has much effect)!

Everytime smthg chances it fks up game even more :S

Just my opinion
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Endorama

its quite simple imo,lethal should leave u at ~20% hp not as it is now,and also the land rate should be lowered,BUT in exchange for that blow's crit rate must be increased.i did a test on my de/ty,using raging force,and the crits from the skill were like 7/10,if we can get like 2,3/10 would be cool imo.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE