About planned Dagger update - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

About planned Dagger update

Started by Futile, October 19, 2009, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippobg

Quote from: Futile on October 20, 2009, 11:03:59 AM
we are not talking about 1v1. i am saying that i dont care if 5 archer shoot me with icarus spitter and full buffs.
but when 5 dagger users with any dagger weapon come and start spamming blows. its always the lethal that makes the kill.

at the siege i kill enemies non stop, so i engage often enough the enemy, so in corelation to that there are enough dagger users that spam blows and pray for a lethal.

it just isnt right, that during shield of faith as a tank u have like 8k pdef and 12,000 hp left. u see all the time damage report 200 damage, 517 damage, magic crit 800 damage, 512 damage, 507 damage.
then a low gear non war dagger user comes, u see 187 damage. *lethal* hp/cp gone.
thats just so plain stupid.
thats no skill and no fun.

+1
SadFace
WC/OL

Dag

Lethal is the most unfair (funny...but unfair) thing oround
1: lethal
2: mana burn (specially in retail ...we have mana pots but still shit)
3: clestial / barriers/ VOP

and i told it as th/pp. so as th i should be the first asking for uberpwnzor char.
once again i think all fair player prefer to have a honorable death in pvp, beside a stupid YHUUHUUUUUUU ONE SHOT ONE KILL
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

WscieklyWaz

Who said it should be fair? Live isnt fair. Lethal is a part of game shouldnt be removed. Now its on low rate and its ok. Just the dmg is funny and 20%+ wont change the situation.

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]