Lol wtf Ban 4ever? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Lol wtf Ban 4ever?

Started by alfy, October 17, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Naujokas on October 19, 2009, 06:10:00 PM
about my case selling items for euros :) fadeawayz nick  ;D My nick was Magicka  ;D well anyway, die
Ok, sure, I don't care! :D

galun

Quote from: alfy on October 17, 2009, 02:55:00 PM
Lol track why you banned my char forever,also if i took items between server there is writed that TRADE BETWEEN SERVERS ARE AT  OWN RISK so why you banned ?

GET THAT IN YOUR FACE BASTARD..... THAT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU SCAM ME..... HAHAHAHHAHAHA I DONT CARE ABOUT MY 6 COINS ON NM, NEXT TIME, MAKE THE TRADE AND GIVE ME THE AQ AND WILL NOT HAPPEN.

QQ, now who laughing, me !!!!!!!!!! Not you, me !!!!!!!!! Take that !!!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah !!!!!!!! Owned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so happy !!!!!! This topic make my day, even if server is down..... i finally ban someone for is stupid act !!!!! I will never trade server to server again, cause people like you existing.

This is the word you tell me on NM from your char :suolmajestor

- You can trust me, i will never scam for a game or still someone. I just want leave this stupid server cause it boring.

Well now, true, you leave the server for one reason..... you got ban !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

https://www.twitch.tv/genesis_quebec

galun

Quote from: jygh on October 17, 2009, 03:00:50 PM
who did u tryed to scam btw?:P just curiousity :P

He scam me this biatch.... suppose to give me on NM AQ+5 for 6 coins on Dragon. I know it at my own risk and i dont want have back my coins or aq, if i get, fine, if not, i dont care..... this guy get ban and it more then enough.
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

TheLox

Quote from: Wake on October 19, 2009, 06:00:46 PM

You have way too many signatures

Yes. Pretty bad I can't put some more. :S

galun

Quote from: alfy on October 17, 2009, 03:20:41 PM
but i don't deserve 4ever ban cuz other ppls that did it didn't get it.For 6 freaking dcs ,at least i wanna recive my items back.

6 freaking donator coins hen...... bastard, maybe for you it just 6 coins..... cause you are probably a donator also..... but for me 6 coins it more then that. Make a donation for 50 coins here it 90$....... so in your face and stfu
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

galun

Quote from: TheLox on October 17, 2009, 03:58:29 PM
You deserve to get ban in IRL too. So stop crying and gtfo.

Sure, when you give back scammed ones.

Hooo yeah, ban in for real life...... you know what..... if you scam 6 coins, do you know where this coins coming... from ur wallet. That mean you still people freaking stupid guy
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

Futile

Quote from: TheLox on October 19, 2009, 07:55:20 PM
Yes. Pretty bad I can't put some more. :S

2nd and 3rd are a bit ugly. 1st and 4th are okay/nice.

PS: @galun when u reply to a post, notice on the upper right corner of all posts, the "insert quote" buttons. they are above the ""

oxigan

you gotty copy/paste them in an external file tho, since you can't use multiple quotes I believe >.<

oh and lox, put some more pedo bears instead :D
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

our4n0s

retired

Deavon

Quote from: Wake on October 19, 2009, 06:00:46 PM

You have way too many signatures

LOL Wake hoe you alive? msn me  nigger :D

Futile

Quote from: oxigan on October 19, 2009, 08:09:20 PM
you gotty copy/paste them in an external file tho, since you can't use multiple quotes I believe >.<

oh and lox, put some more pedo bears instead :D

test 1
Quote from: our4n0s on October 19, 2009, 08:36:21 PM
spammer imo !

test 2
Quote from: Futile on October 19, 2009, 08:07:38 PM
2nd and 3rd are a bit ugly. 1st and 4th are okay/nice.

PS: @galun when u reply to a post, notice on the upper right corner of all posts, the "insert quote" buttons. they are above the ""

test 3
Quote from: galun on October 19, 2009, 07:57:57 PM

Hooo yeah, ban in for real life...... you know what..... if you scam 6 coins, do you know where this coins coming... from ur wallet. That mean you still people freaking stupid guy

seems to work just fine.

galun

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on October 19, 2009, 09:48:48 PM
alfy got Owned, and that is true, but now you are acting  like  a kid xd

No, i act like someone who have a job and real life. The guys scam me for 6 coins but this 6 coins come from someone who donate for. It mean also someone spend real money for this 6 coins..... so that mean this guy still money to someone.

So better of this, it will be cool if GM can scam is IP and ban all is account char.... to make him understand to never start again.
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod