Web Analytics
Lol wtf Ban 4ever?

News:

Main Menu

Lol wtf Ban 4ever?

Started by alfy, October 17, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfy

Lol track why you banned my char forever,also if i took items between server there is writed that TRADE BETWEEN SERVERS ARE AT  OWN RISK so why you banned ?
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

alfy

At least for a preiod of time.. not 4ever,i had all my items on that char...
Nightmare:
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

jygh

Quote from: alfy on October 17, 2009, 02:55:00 PM
Lol track why you banned my char forever,also if i took items between server there is writed that TRADE BETWEEN SERVERS ARE AT  OWN RISK so why you banned ?
who did u tryed to scam btw?:P just curiousity :P
  Nightmare 30x

alfy

on rules there is writed that trade between serevr is at your own risk or no,so wtf why perma ban?for 6 dc on drgaon i have to lost all my items here?
Nightmare:
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

Deavon

Quote from: alfy on October 17, 2009, 03:02:47 PM
on rules there is writed that trade between serevr is at your own risk or no,so wtf why perma ban?for 6 dc on drgaon i have to lost all my items here?

no mercy for scammers of any kind .

alfy

uote from: madnando on October 04, 2009, 04:56:33 am
Hi,
pls i need GM HELP FAST!
i was trading from Dragon 15x to Nightmare 30x, was everything goin alright when i accept trade but the other person didn`t.
so i come here as fast as i can to report this...
we was trading 18 coins mine in dragon 15x for his itens on nightmare (drac set, angel slayer, tt set and ant queen ring).
His name in Nightmare is Uchija, and in Dragon is Abusivo and Crusty.
My name in Nightmare is Madlord, and in Dragon is rolinha.

This image you can see that i put the coins in trade....
http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad142/m4dluna/?action=view&current=shot15xAfter.jpg&t=1254627926769
This image is after i trade with him in Dragon, you can see that i confirmed in System mensage windows...
http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad142/m4dluna/?action=view&current=shot30xAfter-1.jpg&t=1254628237564
This image is before i confirm with him in Nightmare 30x...
http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad142/m4dluna/?action=view&current=shot15xBefore-1.jpg&t=1254628140094
This image is after that he didn`t confirmed in Nightmare 30x...
http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad142/m4dluna/?action=view&current=shot30xBefore.jpg&t=1254628373517

so....
i am w8 for GM unswer, i pass a lot of time to make this coins, its not just mine coins, its from other persons too...
i am not a scammer, i done a lot of trade like that already, as Lovesix (hero on 15x) and Thorqalu (15x) can confirm....
i will be very greatfull with some help!

ty

to this ppl track answered
It is sad that thing that happened to you, but as i said long ago, we dont support trades from server to server , i mean trade is legal but if you get scammed its on your own risk, sorry again.

and he was sacmmed by a man that didn't recive ban,so why you ban me?
Nightmare:
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

Sephiroth

Glad to see that u left DI before Gabi kicked u,scamming,even 1 Adena,it's still a scam,and I guess that nobody like scammers ;)

alfy

it's not about this,k ye i know that it's a bastard thing to scam,but track said that trades between servers are on your own risk so.. why ban 4ever.Rules must be the same for every1
Nightmare:
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

flamingAwe

Quote from: alfy on October 17, 2009, 03:14:07 PM
it's not about this,k ye i know that it's a bastard thing to scam,but track said that trades between servers are on your own risk so.. why ban 4ever.Rules must be the same for every1

trade at your own risk mean that you won't get your lost items back
it doesn't mean that scamemr won't be punished

Danilo

Quote from: alfy on October 17, 2009, 03:14:07 PM

Scam for your own risk too.

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

alfy

but i don't deserve 4ever ban cuz other ppls that did it didn't get it.For 6 freaking dcs ,at least i wanna recive my items back.
Nightmare:
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

TheLox

You deserve to get ban in IRL too. So stop crying and gtfo.

Quote from: alfy on October 17, 2009, 03:20:41 PM
but i don't deserve 4ever ban cuz other ppls that did it didn't get it.For 6 freaking dcs ,at least i wanna recive my items back.

Sure, when you give back scammed ones.